|21| the great plan(not so much)

A/N

sOOO many dialogues!! kinda got out of touch with the monologues but they will be back xD

beep boop

"Alright, we need to make a plan"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are right now in Jungkook's house, as the latter wanted to make an 'important conversation' and wouldn't tell any further. They have been bickering back and forth but somehow they managed to never go beyond one sentence in the said conversation.

"And then I asked him to go jump over the roof as he wouldn't be a bother to society, and oh we should discuss about the plan, but did you know!? Then he-"

"This is the eighth time you're telling me about the "great plan" and yet I wonder if you can talk anything beyond that" Taehyung mulls, sitting in the couch, his arms folded. It has been way beyond an hour and Jungkook has been yapping about god knows what. Honestly Taehyung zoned out, but he didn't want to hurt the latter. 

Jungkook narrows his eyes slightly, "Look, this is very important-"

"Yeah, I think we are past that point, thank you. He was annoying and you got another roommate, we are clear about that. We have talked everything except what you actually wanted to say. Just skip to the main part." Taehyung cuts him.

"Let me think...." Jungkook goes into deep thought on what he wanted to say, but somehow forgot. Taehyung was tired by this point. He technically didn't have much work to do anyway but he felt doing nothing was more stressful than doing something.

Taehyung sighs, his hands massaging his forehead, "Jungkook, you need do really start-"

"We need to decide on how we are going to stay!" Jungkook says it suddenly. Almost too fast.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows. He blinks a couple of times, registering it. "Seriously? That's it? We stay wherever we are now."

Jungkook sighs. The other didn't know. "Well, Taehyung...we could, but the thing is, the college is extremely far and I mean like...." He types something in his phone and continues, "Nearly 600 miles"

"I'm sorry what-" Taehyung abruptly jerks from his seat. When he applied to the college, apparently the thought of checking the distance hadn't struck him. He just stuck with Plan A, and decided that his routine wouldn't change. But now....

"Right, and so we need to discuss on how exactly our stay is going to be planned."

Taehyung thinks over and leans forward, his interest piqued. "Keep going"

But Jungkook's brain just swept past whatever the other was saying, as he was way to distracted by the other leaning forward, legs wide and arms rest on his knees, staring straight at him.