○Airport○

Hyunsoo was woken up by his morning alarm to another hard day, because today he is flying back to his mother in Korea since he just graduated from university and thought he would come back and look for a job here. Also his best friend was coming with him, who he met there.

So he got up and went to eat breakfast which was chocolate chip cookies with chocolate milk.  After that he went to the shower and brush his teeth but he had to hurry up because the plane was leaving soon and his friend was waiting for him in front of the door. He quickly dressed up and went to the door to open it for his dear best friend.

His best friend ran into his arms as soon as he opened the door since they hadn't seen each other since they graduated from university.
- Hyunnie~ I really missed you~ Did you miss me?
- Awww~ Of course I did ! Why wouldn't I have missed you? You're one of my favorite person in this world, boy.
- Aww~ Okay that was sweet but we have to hurry because the plane is about to leave and I don't think we want to be late. - Shinwoo said, then they started towards his car, got in and they set off.

~At the airport~

Hyunsoo and his best friend went to get food for the trip since the trip from Japan to Korea is about three hours long and they both eat a lot. So they went to the store and did a nice shopping, it's true that they didn't buy that much because they knew that they could even eat hot food on the plane.

Then the two boys went to a restaurant because Hyunsoo was hungry and actually Shinwoo was too, so they sat in the restaurant and ordered some food, Hyunsoo ordered onigiri and a miso soup while the other ordered a big sukiyaki. After the food was brought out for both of them, they started to eat, but suddenly Shinwoo broke the little awkward silence.

- Who will be there at the airport? Or will someone come?- asked his friend and then took a big bite of the food into his mouth.
- Mmmmm...I don't really now. I didn't ask my mom if she's coming, but I think she is going to come to visit so don't worry, or my sister, but she's probably busy and won't be able to make it because of work and we will see each other later.- he answered his friend's questions and started drinking the strawberry lemonade he ordered and waited for Shinwoo to say something.

- Oh okay... I think so too that she will come if you say yes and if you say no and for me I don't know I called my mom to come, but he seemed to be very busy.- he said to his best friend a little sadly because he was sure that he wouldn't come, but of course he didn't really care about it and that's why he wasn't that sad.
- I feel so sorry for you my man...You know what, don't worry I told my mom that you come too and she said she would love you to come and eat dinner with us.- Hyunsoo said to make smile on his friend's face and he seemed to succeed as his sadly eyes suddenly brightened up and he smiled.

- Really! She said that! Wohoooooo! THANK YOU! -Shinwoo said happily and loudly
- Shinwoo- Shinwoo! Yes yes you're welcome but can you please be a little bit more quiet because this is a little embarrassing, okay?- he said to his friend put his hands in front of his face because of the embarrassment.
- Oh Really you feel this embarrassed you little monkey?
- Hey what did you just call me- didn't  you say love me?
- Oho...I do love you my dear best friend but- Wait I received a message about our flight.- Shinwoo said and as soon as he saw what they wrote he immediately jumped up from his chair and started to hitting his friend's hand and then he started to speak urgently.

-OUR PLANE GOT HERE EARLIER! WE HAVE TWENTY MINUTES TO GET TO THE PLANE BEFORE THE F*KING GATE CLOSES !- Shinwoo shouted and his friend was a little shocked but they paid for the food and ran to the gate.
- Which gate do we need!! WhAt Is ThE nUmBeR oF tHe GaTe??- Hyunsoo asked while running to the gate.
- I DoN't KnOw?! Ah...17C! 17C!!
- OooooOh~ I see it!!- the boy shouted and the both of them ran to the gate then they boarded.

                                   ~ 🧊 ~

The two boys are now sitting next to each other on the plane and talking but the take-off didn't take long. After they survived the take off safely, Hyunsoo started reading and listening to music and Shinwoo ordered food.
-Hey Hyunsoo!- Shinwoo said in a slightly higher tone so Hyunsoo could hear him through the headphone.
-What?- Hyunsoo didn't hear it but he noticed that his friend say something and he took off his headphones.
-Are you hungry?
-Not really but I'm thirsty.
-And...What do you want?
-Mmmmmm...Lemonade!
- Really ... boy how can you  only drink lemonade? Never mind...- Shinwoo said and he ordered one lemonade for Hyunsoo and a Temaki for himself. Not long after, the flight attendant brought the food and the drink for Hyunsoo. After bringing out the meal Shinwoo immediately started eating his food and Hyunsoo just rolled his eyes then put his headphones on his head but soon after that, the landing began.

They landed and when they got off the plane, they started looking for familiar faces. After a few minutes they found Hyunsoo's mom but next to her there was an another girl with brown hair and black eyes. However she wasn't his sister but she was so familiar to Hyunsoo but he suddenly noticed that the girl was running towards him and then hugging him tightly.
- Hyunsoo!!! I really missed youuuuu~!- said the girl whom Hyunsoo didn't really get to know but after clearly seeing her face up close he realized that it was his childhood friend (we can say that he considered her almost as a sister) Harin.
- Harin?! Is that you?! Wait what are you doing here?- said the boy in surprise and hugged the girl again.
- Yes~ It's meee~!- said Harin and hugged the boy back but later she went a little further so that his mother could also go to Hyunsoo.
- Mom~! I missed you so much!- said the boy and wrapped his arms around his mother.
- Oh my little boy I missed you too so much!- said his mom and hugged her son.
- I told Harin that you will comeback today so she came to see you.
- Aww~~ thanks mom you know me so well. I really missed her and you too.
- Of course, you are my son! So you are his best friend Shinwoo...Right?- said his mother and pointed at Shinwoo who was just standing there the whole time looking a bit sad and the poor boy didn't know what to do but after hearing his name, he quickly raised his head and the sparkle in his eyes was visible.
- Yes ! It's me!
- Oh then nice to meet you Shinwoo.- said Hyunsoo's mom and shook his hand.

- Okay...then let's go for the luggages and Hyunsoo stay here with these luggages and take care of them.
-Okay~~! - said Hyunsoo, and after the others went to get the luggages, Hyunsoo was playing a game on his phone in peace, but all he noticed was that he saw a lot of people and since he was in the middle of the square. People came towards him and the only problem with this many subjects is that he is demophobic. As he felt that people were pushing him, he suddenly started to feel dizzy and heard people's voices, but he couldn't understand anything. The noises hurt his ears then the image started to blur and Hyunsoo didn't give up because he knew that the panicking would only make things worse. His knees suddenly collapsed and he crouched down but he still heard the noises so he closed his eyes and covered his ears.

After a while, an interesting thing happened, Hyunsoo suddenly felt someone put a hands on his ear. He was confused: Who could it be? Is it one of his friends?
-Hey! hey...! Mmm...little boy! Listen to me ... you don't have to be afraid and nothing will go wrong okay? Can you look at me?- the stranger said. As Hyunsoo looked up and opened his eyes he saw a rather handsome but familiar face, meanwhile the stranger lost his mind in Hyunsoo's beautiful brown eyes. While they were staring into each other's eyes, Hyunsoo remembered his childhood; there was someone who said the same things and saved him from all these situations. After that, the stranger suddenly interrupted him and hoped that he managed to calm Hyunsoo down then they stood up in an awkward silence and gave Hyunsoo a bottle of water to drink. While Hyunsoo was drinking, he noticed that Harin was constantly looking for him.
- HyUnSoO~! Where are you~!
- I'm here~!! I'll go there!- said the boy, looking back to the handsome stranger then Hyunsoo said goodbye and thanked him for his help.

...TBC...
————————————————————————

This was the first chapter. I hope you liked it, and I'm telling you, the chapters are going to be up really slowly because of school. <3