Chapter O

Author POV
San woke up and he let out a soft groan at the feeling of his head. He looked down and he quickly sat up before realizing that the comfort of this bed was familiar, he fell back and he got back up again with a groan as his eyes focused on his clothes. He realized that he was in his own clothes, but he wasn't in the clothes he had came in. San felt something rolling down his cheek and he wiped his face. 

"Did I cry?" San asked, he heard a small tsk coming out of the closet.

He looked up at the closet and Yeosang was stepping out in a 3 piece suit, fixing his cufflinks.

"Yeah, you cried like a little baby." Yeosang said, still upset that San got pissy drunk.

"Good Morning, Sangie, how'd I get here?" San asked.

"I used my magic powers and teleported you to my bed and used my wand to put you in a deep sleep, but it wore off early." Yeosang said, fixing his hair a bit before walking towards San.

San felt an overwhelming guilt, Yeosang was being sarcastic, he must've been super drunk last night.

"Did I do anything wrong?" San asked.

"Besides avoiding me for two weeks before  laying in front of my gate for anyone to hurt you and for anyone to see? No, you've done nothing." Yeosang snarked.

"Baby." San said.

"Don't, 'baby' me. You ignored me for two weeks. You don't get to baby me." Yeosang scoffed.

San got up and he mentally groaned at his head, he pushed through and he hugged Yeosang from the back.

"You don't get to baby me, and you don't get to hug your way back into my good graces either." Yeosang tsked, slightly enjoying how San was being with him.

"I'm sorry Sangie." San said into his neck.

"Yeah okay." Yeosang said, walking away from him and grabbing his stuff.

San followed him like a pouty little kid and he let out a tiny whine. Yeosang groaned and turned around, he kissed San's forehead and he turned back around.

"Don't be mad at me forever please." San said softly.

"I could never be mad at you forever." Yeosang responded with his back still towards him.

San watched the door close and the guilt hit him heavier, he didn't know what to do, but he knew he had to fix it.

+Author POV+
Seonghwa went over to cafe and he smiled as Yunho was just sweeping the lobby, it was a pretty slow day since everyone was out with their families taking part of the parades and town activities.

Yunho poured the trash in the bin and he turned around and smiled.

"Hi." Yunho greeted.

"Hi, how's your day going so far." Seonghwa asked, keeping his hands to himself as Yunho walked away from him, his eyes scanned Yunho's body, he bit his lip before quickly fixing his face when Yunho turned around.

"It's going well, I'm the only one here and the other two don't get in til 4 so hopefully rush isn't terrible." Yunho said.

"So you're all alone here?" Seonghwa asked, his voice was too sensual for the words alone, Yunho blushed and quickly cleared his throat.

"Yeah, um what can I get for you?" Yunho asked, trying to ignore the way his nervousness grew.

"Whatever's under your uniform hopefully." Seonghwa said, watching Yunho visibly make himself smaller as he covered his face.

"Nothing's under here." Yunho answered, putting his hands on the edge of the tablet to stabilize himself.

"I'll just have to see for myself." Seonghwa said, Yunho crossed his legs and uncrossed them quickly.

"Would you like coffee?" Yunho asked.

"What about me and you in a room alone screams I want coffee?" Seonghwa laughed.

"Hwa, quit it." Yunho said softly.

"I can't." Seonghwa responded just as gently.
+iri+
hated this chapter but i'm gonna love the next two.