𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲🖤🤍

Both Net and james left from bar.

After reaching home both are sitting on sofa.

James : How was my acting?

Before thinking net put his lips on james lips and kissed. James shocked and closed his eyes but he suddenly open his eyes and pushed Net.

James : What are you doing?

Net : I just give you a reward for your act bcoz you nailed it🔥Baby your hotness and sexiness is out of the world. I also enjoyed it when you call me baby.

James : Oh! Thankyou but stop doing this types of rewards.

Net : When you sit my lap i feels so many butterflies on my stomach. Your each and every touch make me crazy baby....

James feel shy and blushes but he didn't show infront of Net

James : It's just act don't overthink

Net : If you act like this i'm ready to go bar everyday

James can't control his shyness

James : Enough enough come let's sleep i'm too tired

Net : Hey wait how was my acting?

James : I love it.... You really acted well.... That Alexin face expression was so cool when you rubbed my thighs....

Net : Aww thanks baby. But where is my reward?

James : What reward

Net : That reward i give you sometimes ago

James : I will give you.... but in your dreams

James started laughing

Net : Baby.... Why you teasing me....

James : Hey you stop idot come let's sleep

Net : Hmm i'm coming

James take a bath and wear casual clothes and preparing for sleep

James lied on bed and started thinking

James : (mind voice) I think my heart is slipping for Net. Is i really love him?
But his each and every little presence make me happy. After my breakup with Alexin, Net cared me a lot. I didn't get that types of cares from Alexin. Can i give a chance to Net?....

Suddenly Net entered after bath

Net sit on bed and started rubbing his head with towel. And he stopped rubbing but the water in his head not gone fully

James : Why you stopped? You will catch cold and look the water is not gone fully

James take towel and started rubbing Net's head

Net looked at james and his eyes filled with tears.

James noticed that

James : What happened? Why are you crying?

Net : Nothing i just remembered my mom

James : Oh! If you missing your mom then just call her

Net : She is died

James shocked he feels so pity on Net

James : Sorry.... I don't know that your mom....

Net : It's okay.... When you rubbed my hair i feel my mom. When i was child my mom rubs my hair.

James : Don't worry.... What happens to your mom?

Net take a sigh and started telling about his mom.

Net : when i was 16 my dad died due to heart attack. From now my mom growed me up alone. Also we are a rich family so she don't need to work.
But she loves me so much. And i also love her too.... She feeds me, she plays with me, she gave me what i want but when i was 22 she died in an accident. After her death i changed a lot. I'm become a cruel and cold hearted person. And i celebrates my birthdays lonenly. I'm Alone....

James feels so sad about Net bcoz he can understand Net bcoz he is also a parentless boy.

James wiped Net's tears

James : Net, 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲. I'm always with you. Don't worry.... I 'm with you....

James put Net's head on his chest and hugged him.

Net looks james lips and he kissed james 's lips again

But now james didn't pushed Net bcoz he know there are so much pain in him. James just closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

After the kiss they both lied on bed. James put his head on Net's chest and Net put his one hand on james shoulder and the other hand on james's chest. They hugged and fell into sleep....

Net saw a dream....

The dream

James was standing in a field of daisy flowes and calling net to join with him

James hold Net's hand and put his head into Net's shoulder.

James : Net, I love you

Net : I love you too baby....

James : Stop thinking that you are alone I'm always with you till the rest of my life....

Net : Me too baby I'm alwaya with you....

They both kissed and the whole daisy flowes  witnessed for their love....

Okay frndz🖤🤍Fast update😂Hope you like it🖤🤍Plz vote and comment🖤🤍