Chapter 15

As I get ready for the dance I'm super nervous but also very excited. I had to buy a dress at the mall and as I put it on I actually feel pretty. Not even pretty, beautiful. I curled my hair and did my makeup and this dress is just gorgeous. It's a navy blue silk mini dress and I pair it with gold jewelry and navy blue heels. I hear a ding on my phone and look down.

  "I'm here." 

   As I run downstairs I open the door to see Elijah standing outside my porch. I would think he would wait in the car but I guess not. He's wearing a black tux and even though he's always so rude, he looks good.

  As we pull up to the school we walk inside and see Alicia instantly turn her head. She walks up to us and says "Omg Tessa you look so good!!"
I smile and say "Thanks Alicia, you too." I may be mad at her but atleast I know what to say after a compliment.

As the dance goes on me and Elijah are kinda just hiding in the corner. "C'mon let's dance. I didn't get ready for nothing." I say.

As I drag him on the dance floor and we start dancing for a few minutes it soon becomes the slow mo.  He rolls his eyes and grabs my hands. So much for being nice. As we slow dance I shut my eyes and take in this spectacular moment when i'm rudely awoken by tropical punch splashing on my face. As I open my eyes I see Alicia holding the cup while standing in-front of me. As I'm about to tell her off Elijah says "What the hell Alicia??! C'mon let's get out of here Tessa." As he grabs my hands and we walk out I start to tear up. 

He notices and grabs a tissue and helps dabs my tears. "Thanks." I manage to say. "Anytime." He says smirking.