21 🍂

Next morning 🌞.....

Tring tring...... Tring tring.....

One man groaned hearing his phone ringing .... He forwards his hand and checks on the side table to fetch his phone but doesn't find it making him open his eyes grumpily.....

He tried to concentrate and his eyes fell on his cost placed on the couch from where the ringing sound is coming......

He got up from his bed and found his head heavy.... Hangover..... He got up from bed stumbling little and attended the call with sleepy eyes.....

His sleep flew away from the window of his room hearing another person...... He widened his eyes and tears formed in his eyes..... He cut the call and took a t-shirt and shorts and quickly wore it.... And leave from there without caring about the girl laying unconscious on his bed.....

______________________

In the afternoon......

Shehnaaz opened her eyes slowly and looked around..... She became confused seeing around ... Where is she...???? She got up and tried to sit on the bed but the pain shot up in her lower body making her realise she is laying there naked just a blanket over her......

Suddenly yesterday 's event came into her mind making her eyes teary..... She lay down there digging her face in the pillow and sob loudly.....

She is crying and crying... Only calling her allah.... What did she do to get this treatment...???? What was her fault...???? Why is she the only one who is getting punished....??? Why is everyone hell bent on making her life miserable..??? Why are they forcing her to give up...

She cried and cried for about 2-3 hours and finally got up with great difficulty ..... She goes to the washroom and fills the tub with warm water .....

How much she wants to just sink in this bath tub and end her miseries there but she can't.... Her Allah makes her stronger.... Strong enough to bear the pain.....

She cried for another hour and finally came out of the washroom with red and swollen eyes ..... Her hands are still trembling in fear.....

She decided to go back to her room... Servant quarter .... She opens the door and finds tiguu sitting there with a sad face.... He must be hungry and waiting for her to get up.....

She caresses his hair and picks him in her hands... She placed him on the fur carpet in the living area and went to the kitchen to get him some milk.....

She fed him bread with milk while caressing him softly and lifted her face hearing the boot clicking sound.....

Her red and swollen eyes met with his cold eyes..... Tears formed in her eyes again looking at him and looked away from him... She didn't want to see his face.... His face reminds her of his dreadful deed ....

Sidharth looked at her red and swollen eyes and his heart aches for her.... Guilt started building inside him..... As fast as guilt started building... It fades away .... As he remembers those photos and her kissing scene .....

Heart : but still you have no right to play with her dignity.....

Mind : I have every right on her...

Sidharth shut his heart completely and looked at her who is going to the servant quarter....

Sid : where are you going..???? Did you forget your duties..????? Said in his cold tone but she didn't shiver or flinch hearing his voice like before... What change..????

Sid : I'm hungry.... Bring me some food ... And left from there to his room.....

Sana sighs and goes to the kitchen to make food for him ..... She found some vegetables and pav... So  thought to make pav bhaji for him....

She cooked pav bhaji and placed it on the dining table .... And left from there with tiguu.... She didn't run away from her duties or responsibilities but she didn't want to see his face or want to go into his room.... As for now....

Sidharth came down after an hour angrily  while waiting for her to come with food..... His eyes placed on the covered food on the table and his anger raised more.....

He goes to the servant quarter straight away and opens the door with thud .... Shehnaaz looked at him for millisecond and again got busy with tiguu without giving him much attention .....

Sid : how dare you haa.... Lgta hai shayad tum apni duties bhul gyi ho... Let me remind you.... And started to come close to her but stopped seeing her looking at him with fierce eyes.....

Sana : meri duty hai apke liye khana bnana.... Jo ki maine bnaya.... Ab  ap vo khaye na khaye... Kaise khaye kab khaye... It's none of my business...... Said in cold voice without looking at him....

As whenever she saw his face, yesterday's event flashed in front of her making her feel disgusting.....

Sid looked at her for a few seconds.... His bloodis boiling but he didn't say anything to her.....

Sid : pr mujhe to khana kahin dikha hi nhi.... Lier... And looked at her confused face..... Nhi yakeen..??? To khud dekh lo.... And left from there knowing well she would follow him....

Shehnaaz looked at dining table and sighed watching the food and going to left from there without saying anything to him.... When she hear...

Thudddd....

She turn and saw all the food placed on table was on floor..... And sidharth standing there smirking at her.....

Sid : where is the food baby..... Said mockingly pointing at empty dining table.....

Shehnaaz goes to kitchen and bring left over bhaji and pav which she keep for herself and give them to him..... She placed on the dining table where he is standing beside his chair.....

Sid held her arm and pull her toward him.... She didn't try to free herself as she knows it's of no use... She is feeling pain with his tight grip but didn't tell him as she know how much he care about her.....

Sid : mujhe gussa mat dilaya kro shehnaaz... Otherwise consequences will be worst..... Whispered near her mouth while gritting his teeths.....

Sana : jo apne kal kiya.... I don't think usse bura bhi kuch ho sakta... Or vaise bhi...apse  Ache ki umeed to kab ki chod di maine ...... Said while freeing her arm.. And sidharth notice the tears in her eyes which she tried to hide from him......

.
.
.
.
My classes are going to start from tomorrow..... So i will update at night only ....

Today was my last holiday... So thought to give you all a double update.....

Enjoy...

.
.
.
.
Stay tuned..
Your writer....