The night out

"I'm going out with the girls tonight." I say to Lewis

"What time will you be back?" Lewis asks.

"I'm not sure I haven't gotten drunk in almost 2 years I think I deserve it." I say

"Go to the bedroom and strip FULLY apart from your bra I'll meet you in a minute." He says

I walk towards the bedroom scared for what pain this might cause. What if I can't go out tonight? What if he's like a murderer?
Aha Kidding he wouldn't do that. When I get into the bedroom I close the door and take off all my clothes apart from my bra. I then lay in the bed and spread my legs waiting for him. After about 30 seconds he comes in with a vibrator in his hand.

"If you go clubbing this is my only exception." He says closing the door.

"You're not going to keep that in all night are you?" I ask panicking

He doesn't reply and moves towards my spread legs. He uses one hand to keep them open and the other to insert it. He shoved it so far up my pussy I swear I see Michael Jackson dancing with Peppa pig.

"FUCK LEWIS UHHH." I moan

"If you take this out I will never let you cum again." He whispers in my ear

I put my top, panties and trousers back on. It feels weird to begin with but about 2 hours later I'm used to it.

"Lashes anddddd done." I say finally finishing my makeup.

I am wearing a small black dress with small parts of glitter my black heels and a black bow for my hair.

"Bye babe I love you see you soon." I say grabbing my phone and kissing him bye.

He doesn't say bye and just smirks while I leave.

"Sorry I'm late Alice Lewis is being a dick." I say.

"Do you mean he has a dick." Jessica says from the back seat.

"JESSICA!" I scream at her.

"I'm sorry girl but I can see it through his pants all the way from the North Pole." Jessica says and Alice, Alisha and rose laugh

"Whatever you say" I reply

The whole car is singing ABBA, queen and the Rolling Stones the whole ride. It takes us about 45 minuets to get there and when we do get there I forget about everything including the vibrator wich I can no longer feel. When we enter I send a text to Lewis

Arrived safe xx

40 minutes later
I slam down my 2nd drink I then go to find Alice who hasn't had a single drink yet.

"How do you like thi- OHHH FUCKK." I yell as I feel the vibrator that I for got about.

"You good?" Alice asks.

"No but I'll be OKKKKK." I say

I run off to another part of the dance floor and kneel down. What if I cum in front of all these people. I put my hands over my stomach and pray it stops but it gets faster.

"OH FUCKK." I yell

Everyone turns to me.

"Are you ok?." I hear from above me.

It's Zara the most popular girl In school

"Yep we're is the bathroom?" I ask feeling an orgasm build inside me

"It's down the hall in your right." She says confused.

I don't say thanks I run as fast as I can but I keep wobbling from weak legs. Oh fuck I'm about to cum please let there be no one in there. I get to the bathroom and run in. As soon as I get In the speed goes higher and I lock the door keeling on the floor.

"OHHHHH FUCKKKK UHHH MHMM." I moan

I bet people outside can hear me but at this point I couldn't care less. I reach for the vibrator in my pussy and wiggle it around. After I come down for my high I clean the vibrator as best as I can without taking it out or without getting on my panties and leave the bathroom. I notice there is a line and I feel embarrassed for all those people who probably heard me.

Hopefully it doesn't start again.

And thankfully it doesn't. But when I get home. Let's just say I say even more than Micheal Jackson and peppa pig dancing