Addiction

"Won i miss you" is the first thing that Jungwon hears after picking up is phone at 3am.
"Jay what are you doing?" he asks still sleepy.
"I missed you... so i came here... i am outside" he says before hanging up.

Even if his voice seems alright Jungwon knew something was off.
Jay used to be drug addicted before meeting his boyfriend, that helped him stop consuming drugs.
But for an unknown reason to Jungwon, Jay started again with drugs since 2 weeks now.
It always started like this, Jay acted strange during the night and forget everything the morning later, but the last 3 days have been the toughtest because for some reasons Jay always got angry and beat Won.

Even if Jungwon was sometimes scared by Jay he knew he couldn't just leave his boyfriend outside his house risking for him to pass by right in front of his door, so he decided to open.
As soon as Jungwon open the door Jay trows himself in his arms.
"Won" he says hugging his boyfriend almost not letting him breathe.
Even if Jungwon missed Jay acting like this he couldnt not notice the different smell the man had as he was almost fully drunk and smelling like alchool.

"Won i swear this time i am not under drugs... i am just drunk... as hell".
"Jay why you're here?" Won asks.
But Jay doesn't answer and just rests his head on Jungwon's.
"Jay answer" he says quietly.
"Mhhh" Jay murmurs.
"Jay..." Jungwon says wanting to talk to him but realizing he wont remember a thing tomorrow and act like normal again.
"Tell... me Won" he says a bit disoriented.
"You are killing me" Won says a bit careless as Jay would forget about it the morning later.
"What..." Jay says confused.

Jungwon leave Jay in there and walk to his room.

The morning later he wakes up with the smell of pancakes.
Even if he was distracted by the smell of the food that Jay cooked for him, Jungwon noticed the alchool smell on his bed telling hum that after he fell asleep Jay came there.

He opens the door and meet Jay in the kitchen.
"Goodmorning" Jay says smiling to his boyfriend.
"Is that for me" Won asks looking at the food.
"Mh... yes" Jay says watching Jungwon sit and start eating.
Jay sits in front of him and start observing him amazed by his cute actions.
"Jay" Won says.
"Tell me" Jay answer with a sweet tone of voice.
"Can you stop being addicted to that shit"Won says trying to sound emotionless even if he was on the verge of tears.
Jay gets up from his seat and hugs his boyfriend "I... am sorry" is the only thing he manage to answer.
Some tears start flowing down Jungwon's cheeks and Jay quickly dries them "I mean it... i am sorry" Jay says not even able to look in his eyes.
"Leave me" Won says getting up, "I cant stand you anymore, you always come here after you are drunk or you used drugs at any night time and even beat-" he stops because of his violent sobs "sometimes you beat me... and i tryied to talk to you or something but the morning later you always forget everything and act like it is nothing... do you even remember all those things" Jungwon manages to say in some way all those things.
"You are killing me." silence falls and reality start hitting Jay like a truck.
He doesnt even get the time to day something that the guy keeps talking
"i want you out of here" Jungwon says.

"i am not going anywhere" Jay answer wanting to get closer to Won but scared he will reject him.
"then i am the one leaving" Won says even if they where in his house, so he walks till the door but when he is about to open it Jay traps him with his back facing the door.
"Jay leave me alone for god's sake-" 
"I am sorry... i would never hurt you... that wasnt me... Won" he stops as he start crying and his heart aches watching Won cry even harder, as he can see how much they love eachoter even if he fucked everything up.
"Won... i know it is hard to belive me just like this... i messed everything up and-"
"Jay stop it" Jungwon says coldly.

"the only thing i want to be addicted to form now on is you... only you"

Tears keep flowing from both eyes, expecially Jay's as he is feeling guilty as hell, Jungwon finally manages to look in his boyfriend eyes, slightly looking up.
the only thing that they can hear now is Jay's suffocated sobs, it felt like everything stopped, except Jay's tears until Jungwon kisses his boyfriend softly feeling his tears on his cheeks.

Just like that Jungwon remembered that he couldn't live without Jay and how much he missed the real him.

Jay picked up Won and his legs automatically wrapped around Jay's waist "use me as your drug... dont ever try to touch those things ever again" Jungwon says almost in a wisper.

"i am all yours"

after this sentence Jay start kissing Jungwon more hungryly, roaming his hands all over the younger's body walking trowards the bedroom.
Jay lie Jungwon down on the bed and sdraddle on top of him unbuttoning his shirt with lust clearly visible in his eyes. Then he strat kissing Jungwon's jaw going down till his collarbone and during the whole time Jungwon plays with Jay's hair making him moan.
"Jay" Won says causing Jay to look at him.
"I'll be your only addiction" Jungwon says.