6

TW: mentions of  r@pe, @bu$e, (supposed) d3@th.
Part 2...
Rosalie's PoV:
"So, we have a list of spies that went UC with Doyle." Penny exclaims
We look over it. We rule out people we know are dead. One initial stands out to me. LR.
"Who could LR be?" Hotch asks
"Emily." I murmur quietly
"But she is EP?" Morgan asks
"She went UC with Interpol, Lauren Reynolds." I explains
"And I heard her say, Lauren Reynolds was dead. On a phone call." Reid interjects.
"Wait, where is Prentiss?" Hotch asks
I turn around. We leave the room.
"Emily?" I call
She's not here. Hotch calls her phone. We keep looking around. I see Hotch by her desk. He opens a drawer. I go over. Emily's phone, badge, gun and keys are all there.
"Is that her phone?" Hotch points to her phone, a picture of me and Madelyn on the Lock Screen
"Yeah." I nod, tearing up a little, "where did she go?"
"Doyle was targeting families, she ran, to protect us." Dad exclaims as Hotch leaves the room.
I feel some tears start to fall.
"Rosie, come 'ere." Dad holds open his arms and I run to him.
He hugs me
"Why didn't she ask for help?" I cry
Hotch comes back in. We discuss a few things.
"So, to help us find where Emily has gone. I've brought in someone who knows a bit about Emily's past, I believe that with Rosalie and her, we'll piece together everything." Hotch exclaims
We turn. JJ stands there.
"Let's get to work." JJ exclaims
"Garcia, I want you to try all of Prentiss's numbers, in case she turned on of them on." Hotch orders
Penny goes to her lair.
"I need a break. Anyone want me to pick up some lunch?" I ask
"There's the deli down the road, sandwiches?" Dad suggests
I look to Hotch and he nods. I grab my phone and wallet and leave. I exit the building. I start walking towards the deli when a bag goes over my head.

Rossi's POV:
It's been an hour and a half since Rosie went to the deli.
"Anyone seen Rosa yet?" I ask
"Not yet, how long she been gone?" Morgan asks
"87 minutes, 24 seconds." Reid interjects
"Morgan, Reid, go walk down and see if you can find her." Hotch orders
Morgan and Reid leave. I try and focus on the case

Morgan's POV:
Reid and I walk down to the deli. Reid is a little bit ahead.
"Morgan." Reid calls
I jog forward to him. I see a gun, badge, phone and wallet on the ground. I turn on the phone. It's a picture of Prentiss, Rossi and Madelyn.
"That's her phone. Reid call Hotch. Rosa's been taken." I tell him
Reid gets out his phone, "Hotch, Rosalie has been taken."
He stands there for a minute. He then puts his phone away.
"They're on their way," he tells me
I nod. We wait and soon two cars come down the road and park. Out gets Hotch and Rossi from one, and Seaver and JJ in another. They come over. We gather evidence and then head back to the office. Penny runs out.
"There is footage of her kidnapping." Penny exclaims
"Who took her?" Rossi asks
"Doyle." She sighs
"God dammit." Rossi sighs angrily, "why'd I let her go alone."
"Dave, take a breath." Hotch tells him

Meanwhile, a few hours later, in Boston.
Emily's POV:
I am tied to a chair when Doyle brings in a person with a bag on thier head. He throws them onto the floor. He takes the bag off their head. Rosalie.
"Rosie." I exclaim, "don't hurt her Doyle!"
"Em." Rosalie cries
"I'm here baby. I'm sorry." I tell her
"It's not your fault Emmy, I love you, you didn't choose this." She murmurs
Doyle comes over towards me.
"I see I got your little lover." He growls
At that moment, Rosie starts seizing.
"What's wrong with her?" He asks
"She's epileptic. Can you untie me so I can help her?" I ask
"Fine." He cuts my ties.
I rush over to Rosie and hold her head in my hands until she stops seizing. She opens her eyes
"Emmy." She mumbles
"Hey princess, you're ok. I promise." I run my fingers through her loose hair.
"Back on the chair now." Doyle orders
"No." I growl
He storms over and drags me off the ground, putting me in the chair, tying me up again. He turns on a machine. Branding Iron. He unbuttons my shirt. I try to fight him off.
"A four leaf clover should be a nice addition to your other tattoos." He tells me, grabbing the branding Iron.
I try to fight. He holds me down and presses it to my chest. I scream in pain. I see Rosalie crying in a corner. One of Doyle guys enter the room.
"Fahey has been taken in by the FBI." He tells Doyle, "he might talk."
"Get out." Doyle orders
The guy leaves.

Rosalie's POV:
I watch Doyle brand Emily. Emily tries talking to Doyle in Italian, I think.
"You really think I'd let you fool me twice?" Doyle asks her before walking over to me.
He kicks me in the stomach. I cry out in pain. He kicks me a couple times before leaving. I groan in pain. Doyle leaves and returns with a laptop. He puts it in front of Emily.
"Shoot fahey." She cries, "if he dies, my team doesn't have anything."
He leaves the room. He returns a long while later. He comes straight over to me. He starts to kick me and punch me. I hear Emily's cries. It goes dark.

Emily's POV:
I watch Doyle beat up Rosalie. He then starts to do something I'd never thought he would do. He rapes her. I cry and turn my head away. He soon comes over to me and unties me. He drags me to my feet. I take this opportunity to throw a punch. We get into a full fledged fight. I find a broken wooden pole and hit him over the head. It knocks him to the ground. I think I've defeated him until I feel an intense pain in my stomach. I look down and see he wooden pole sticking out of my stomach. I fall to the ground and Doyle leaves. I look up when the door breaks open. My eyes start to flutter shut and I see Derek Morgan above me. He tells me something but I drift unconscious.

No one's POV!
As two ambulances pull up at the location, they go inside and get the two women injured. They are rushed out of the building and to a hospital. Rosalie and Emily are both rushed into the ER. Emily is rushed to the OR. The BAU waits in the waiting room. A nurse comes out.
"Rosalie Rossi?" She calls
Dave Rossi rises and walks over to her, "she's my daughter."
"Rosalie is ok. She's pretty beaten up but no major damage. She has a minor concussion. Most bruises are on her torso. She has two cracked ribs. She was also sexually assaulted but we've done a rape kit with her permission. She should only be here overnight. And she said you guys are from Virginia so a week and then she can fly." She explains, "she's resting at that moment, you can see her in a little bit alright. I'll come get you when she's ready."
"Alright." Rossi sighs relieved.
She nods and walks away.

Rossi's POV:
I go over to the team, "Rosa is ok. She's pretty beaten up. Minor concussion and two cracked ribs, um, and yeah."
"Your hiding something," Hotch exclaims
"It's not my place to tell. If Rosie wants to say, she'll say." I tell them, "she's resting now. I'll be able to see her soon."
They nod. I sit down. Soon JJ comes in. She was getting an update on Emily. We all look up. She has a saddened look on her face. I can already guess. Garcia shakes her head in denial.
"She never made it off the table." JJ tells us.
I start to cry as I realise I not only have to lose a girl who was like a daughter to me, but I have to tell my daughter that her girlfriend is dead. I lose track of time until a nurse comes back out.
"Mr Rossi, you can come see your daughter. Room 224." She tells me, "two other people can join you if you wish."
I nod and stand up, "um, JJ? will you join me?"
"Of course." She walks over to me and we walk out of the waiting room and find our way to Rosie.
We find her room and I knock. We go in.
"Papa." She sees me.
"Hey my little Rose petal." I go over to her and give her a gentle hug as not to hurt her.
"Is Emily ok?" She asks
I stand up and take a seat on the edge of the bed. JJ looks at her softly.
"Um, Rosalie, Emily... she didn't make it." I tell her softly
"No." She cries, "no."
She starts sobbing and I go to hug her.
"Out! Get Out!" She yells, crying
"Rosie." I reason
"Get out," she sobs
I stand up and JJ and I leave the room. I decide to give Madelyn's sitter a call.
"Mr Rossi?" Alissa, the sitter, answers
"Hi Alissa, um, so something has happened. Um, Rosalie and Emily have gotten hurt with work, and we'll be in Boston for a bit. You mind taking care of Madelyn for about a week?" I ask
"Oh my, of course, are they ok?" Alissa asks
"Rosalie is. Emily, on the other hand, she passed from her injuries." I tell her, "please do not tell Madelyn. Just tell her, we're working."
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I won't tell her." Alissa gasps.
"Thanks Alissa. See you." I end the call.
We end up going to a hotel for the night.