meeting Jake wheeler

Aspen was already tired from school and long boring day she heads out when she noticed the silver car where Junior stepped into with his parents in the front and the curly haired boy in the black jacket and green sweater was about to head over Aspen says " hi I am Aspen I talk to Junior at school"
Jake looked at her just saying " hi I am Jake his cousin just watch your back with Junior he's not actually nice " he gets inside and the parents drive away with Jake and Junior
Aspen wonders what that means she thought he was the nicest person
Aspen heads inside her house and Junior texted her on her account " don't listen to Jake "
Aspen checks the text and wonders why he said that she texted back " is there something you're hiding"
Junior gets out of the car and heads to his kitchen to eat some thing , his parents wonders who was talking to Jake about Junior
Jake just walked in " Junior some girl at school was talking about who is she " he asked
Junior shakes his head " that's none of your business especially who I talk to so don't even ask her name. "
Jake is so done with Junior 's disrespect " can you not be so rude all the time that's all I ask "
Junior said " stop trying so hard to be nice or give a shit about anything because your an orphan Jake that's all you are"
Jake just stood in regret he hated what he just said to him  " how dare you said that to me!"
Junior said " what ? You hate the truth then?"
Jake heads upside crying but he secretly recorded what happened and sent to Aspen's account since he followed it to
Junior heads to his room and texted Aspen " he just trying to stop us from being friends and socializing"
Aspen checks the video Jake sent and she saw how sad and upset Jake was hearing what Junior said about his cousin she can't believe what she heard him say she decided to talk to him about it through text
" I saw what you said to Jake that very cruel you should say sorry "
Junior saw the text and he was so mad he knew Jake would do that he texted back " no I won't say sorry '
Aspen texted back " that's not fair to him just because someone is an orphan doesn't mean they can't be just the same as normal people "
Junior sends a video of him saying " forget this forget everything you don't care "
Aspen can't believe this and she texted back " I do care that's why I am saying this '
Junior texted back " if you care about me then you never talk about my cousin"
Aspen stops texting and blocks Junior Junior tried to text back but the words blocked were on his screen