Every Tattoo.

"Ow, Ahh." The customer said as the needle was digging in his skin, permanently inking him. "How do you do this all the time oh god!" 

"I'm so used to it." Louis said, showing his arm which is covered in tattoo's. 

"What did you say your name was again?" The customer asked.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson!" He shared with a smile as he changed the ink of his gun.

"I'm Jacob. This is my first tattoo, as you can tell."

"Yes, I've become quite good at picking out the new comers." He laughed. "Ok this is the big part of the tattoo try to stay still." Louis continued the guys tattoo. It was going to be a large anchor with a banner with a date on it. As Louis carried on with the tattoo he tried to make conversation. 

"So whats the story behind the tattoo?" He asked.

"My brother worked on a boat, he past away in a car accident 3 years ago. He passed on his birthday, he was actually on his way to his party. So the date is, obviously, his birthday." Jacob explained. "His name was Josh."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear." Louis said as he whipped the tattoo. "I hope you like it, personally it's one of my better works!" Louis cheered as he stood up for a better view of the tattoo. It was on Jacob's right arm. Swollen with bright red skin behind the vibrant black ink. Louis grabbed his phone and took a picture of it. 

"Oh Louis, it's great man! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Great work." Jacob said getting up and reaching into his pocket for his wallet. "How much bro?" 

"Oh, uhh $50 is plenty."

"$50? Man this is a work of art, it's big you worked hard on this."

"Well, I Insist, ok?" Louis said raising his hands. "I mean it, that tattoo honestly cost me $35. I'm just not a rip off. I enjoy what I do. I'm not in it for a career."

"I appreciate this man, thank you." Jacob handed Louis the money and walked out the door running into a younger man walking in. "Oh sorry" He excused himself as he walked completely out the door .

"Uhm, Hello." The young man said entering the store. "Are you still open?" The young boy with soft shine brown hair. He was rather tall with a lean petite figure. He was curled into his jacket with his hands in his pockets. "I'd like a tattoo." He murmured. He looked lost. 

"Okay? Cool." He kept a straight face.

"Oh, uhm," Harry looked around. "Sorry." He turned around and started to walk out.

"Ha I'm kidding man! Come sit down." Louis stood up and reached out his hand to shake the young mans. "I'm Louis Tomlinson." 

He shook Louis hand, "My names Harry." 

"So what are you looking for today, Harry?" Louis signaled for Harry to make himself comfortable in the customer chair.

"Well I think I want a microphone on my wrist here." Harry pointed to his bare, tattoo-less skin. His arms where chilled from the cool sensation of the room. The setting was vintage, Harry felt as if he were inside a 90's movie. The soft colors and the kind words. Everything about this small downstairs apartment building, seemed to erase your mind as you walked in the door.

"Okay then." Louis got his inks ready and brought picture up on his screen for some guidance. "You want it black and just outlined? Or shadowed in?" 

"Oh just outlined I believe." Harry said. "It's my first tattoo I'll keep it simple." He smiled.

"OK. Get comfortable, like a position you won't get restless." He got his inks and gun ready and quickly sketched the tattoo with skin ink on his wrist. "Is that good?"