Pressure.

Louis quickly grabbed Harry and pulled him in for a kiss. Harry was so in shock he wasn't sure what to do. Louis held Harry and continued to kiss him. Harry swung his arms around Louis neck and gave into the moment. He could swear you could hear sparks flying in that moment. 

"Is this what you want." Louis ran his hands down Harry's bare arms. 

Harry touched his sharp lips, they trembled from Louis soft kiss. "This is definitely what I want." Harry pulled Louis back in and leaned back on the desk. Louis held Harry's hips as he leaned over him, continuously kissing him. Harry's touch sent chills up his spine. 

Louis pulled back. "I could never rush you." Louis smiled. "I like you a lot, Harry. I really respect you, and we'll take it slow. I promise you." Louis kissed Harry's cheek and walked around the desk. 

Harry watched him walk away and to the other side of the store. Without saying a word. He studied Louis and his petite figure. His little hips curving with his white t-shirt, making his tattoo's stand out. 

"Don't stare too long." Louis said with his back turned to Harry on the other side of the room.

"Well why not." Harry teased.

"You might get dirty ideas." Louis put together 2 cups of tea from the back table.

"I would never." Harry laughed. "Why would you think such a thing."

"Well, I really can't think such a thing. I'm still dry on my Styles knowledge." Louis returned. handing Harry his tea. 

Harry didn't really know what to tell him. He was never the one to open up, yet he knew he could tell Louis anything. In a short period of time, Louis had become the person Harry has trusted most. 

"You going to tell me more about yourself? Or am I going to have to choke it out of you?"

Harry shook his head, spacing him from his quick zone-out. "Yes, yes. Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About what, Harry?" Louis rested his warm hand from his cup of tea on Harry's arm. He ran his hand down and cupped Harry's tattoo.

Harry glanced down at Louis hand that was holding his wrist. "It's been so short of time, and I feel like I'm closer with you than anyone I've ever been." 

Louis smiled as he stood up to hover Harry. "That's a good thing." Louis grabbed the sides of Harry's face, laying his hands perfectly in his jaw line, and started to kiss him again. Harry was leaning back on the counter, Louis standing over him, holding him with such care and protection. 

Louis ran his hands down the front of Harry's torso, gently placing his hands on Harry's thighs. His lips locked with Harry's, they played with each other's hands. Harry's were much larger, overpowering the size of Louis'. 

"I grew up with many, kept to myself thoughts of my orientation." Harry pulled away from Louis, still holding his hands. "When I finally opened up to my mother, she wasn't accepting." Harry looked down to the tiled floor of Louis shop. It was getting darker as the night crept up on time. "Over a year, it was unpleasant to live at home. That's why I'm here."

"You ran away." Louis stated, pulling up the wheelie chair to sit in-front of Harry. "You took your problems and you took your bags and you came here, to start fresh."

"Basically." Their eyes were locked. Louis had such a protective power to make you feel incredibly safe. His soft and sleek eyes and lightly tanned skin, gave him such an advantage to be pulled in. 

"I can't say I blame you." Louis leaned forward in his chair. "Just know, everyone in this town is accepting, Harry." Louis held Harry's hand again for comfort. "And I am always here for you." Louis sat out of his chair and kisses him again.