Danger! A Disastrous Encounter! (Chapter 1)

Wattpad? What am I doing here? Oh, A fanfiction. Good grief..

—————

Since you've clicked on this fanfiction, you most likely want to see what this is, so I should introduce myself..

My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I was born with psychic superpowers.

Telekinesis, Psychometry, Precognition, X-Ray Vision, ect. Sure, they come in handy, but in exchange for these powers, I've lost some things for myself, too.

If you don't get it, here. When you give something/someone an advantage, there's also a disadvantage. Like, if you give a kid tons of money, they won't be able to conserve said money. I've lost things like birthday surprises, the accomplished feeling of hard work, the happiness of getting asked out by my crush, ect. Sure, I don't have to feel pain or sadness, but I also don't feel joy or excitement.

But it's not like psychic powers aren't useful... Sometimes they come in handy.

What am I doing? Well, while I've been monologuing, I've also been making my way to Cafe Mami, A cafe which, as you may have guessed, makes coffee jelly. One odd thing, though, is that the usual nuisances— otherwise known as Shun Kaidou and Riki Nendou— haven't come at me today. This feels like a bad omen...

"Oh, Saiki! Welcome back. Want me to get you seated?"

Hey Mera. And yeah, sure.

"I'll be right there!"

So looks like its not just me here. There's an elderly couple, a random college student, and... a family of three. Today shouldn't be so bothersome.

"Here's your seat, Saiki. Your usual?"

Yeah, thanks.

Wow, looks like someone's doing her job. What, she's getting a meal raise or something?

Looks like I was put next to that family. I just hope I don't have to talk to them. Hopefully nothing bad happens, which doesn't seem to be likely. But still...

At that moment, Saiki got a premonition that something was about to break down.

Damnit, I have to get out of here. . .

Saiki grabbed his giant amount of coffee jelly without a second thought and left store. Sure enough, Saiki's premonition was correct, and what happened afterwards was pretty. . . chaotic.

—·—·—

(GUYS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY TEXT SO IM RLY SORRY IF IT GETS SMALLER THAN IT SHPOULD!!)

(I REALISE THIS IS SUPER SHORT, ILL TRY TO MAKE THE REST LONGER :C)

(ALSO TYSM FOR READING CHAPTER 1, AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER THERES GONNA BE A/Ns SO YOU CAN ZIP RIGHT THROUGH THEM. THANKS!!!! >.<)

-mexagir