Chapter 8. Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.

Warning. Slightly gay and european people.

For those who need a question answered, just ask.

Uh.. Yeah. Nothing too bad compared to the previous chapters.. I think.

"We can save the world. Don't you know?" -Kim Dokja

...

Narrator POV.

'.. If Subaru isn't here- Could I just sneak out-'

I saw Reinhardt give me a smile as he passed along the halls with Felt on his hand..

'.. Ah.. I still owe him the hug.'

Out of nowhere, Reinhardt pulled a black insignia with a Red Jewel..

"Everyone, Here ye, Here Ye. Behold, I have found, Felt Sama. The  fifth candidate."

The chatter in the room silenced as Reinhardt spoke up.

He placed the insignia as it shone on Felt's Palm..

".. This, Is the proof that Lady Felt is qualified to become the new ruler of Lagunica."

There was chatter in the room...

"Hey! She lacks grace!"

"She lacks a family! We don't know- She could even be a slums rat!"

".. I found her in the slums a few months ago-" Said Reinhardt..

"THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD BE QUALIFIED! FOR A GUTTER RAT- THIS IS..! INEXCRUTABLE!"

The council of wisemen were silent.. They watched as nobility and knights begun to argue..

"Do you imply that Reinhardt- One of our own, Made an error?"

The pride of the Royal Guard was high...

"He could have very well done exactly that! She's just a gutter rat-!"

"So what?" Spoke felt with a lack of interest...

"Its not my fault that you men created a gutter. Its not my fault that all of you lead a world where the rich get fat and the poor are only poorer... To the bone, starving to death. And even then, the righteous step over us as if we didn't matter.. So what? Am I not enough for you silly little game? If so, THen fuck IT! "

"Please mind your language-"

Felt got suddenly angry..

"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE HERE! THIS GUY TOTALLY KIDNAPPED ME!"

"I-I do admit having taken you without consent-"

"SEE?!"

"Oh God- Please end this useless chatter- I can imagine why all of your people in the slums die frequenty. All useless pigs that know nothing but senseless chatter.. You Little Bitch." Spoke Pricilla..

Sky could hear Aldebaran beginning to sigh behind him..

"HA?! You damn fucking stuck up whore- Do you want to feel the fangs of this little bitch?!" Felt gripped the hems of her long dress as she was ready to fucking kick the fuck out of Pricilla...

Pricilla suddenly swung her fan at felt-

'Oh shit.'

A fan which carried.. Have you ever heard of Sky's analogy of mana as a river?.. This fan.. Felt more like a solar wave..

The fan Suddenly stopped as Reinhardt placed himself beside Felt and Pricilla..

Emilia stood behind Reinhardt- Worried of the possible damage it would cause on the girl..