Mothel Gothel

Ben was at fitting for a suit. When his parents walked in.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?" The king said. "You're just a baby."

"He's turning 16, dear." The queen says.

"Hey pops," Ben said.

"Sixteen?" The king said. "That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

The queen, Belle, huffed and turned to the king. "Uh. You decided to marry me at 28."

"It was you or a teapot." Ben laughs at his parent's banter. "Kidding"

"Mom, Dad," Ben started to walk over to them when the semester stopped him. "I've chosen my first official proclamation."

The king and queen look at each other with smiles on their faces.

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

The king and queen's smiles drop from their faces.

"Every time I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned," Ben walks over to his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" His father asked.

"We start with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most," Ben says. "I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" His father asks walking forward.

His mother grabs his arm. "I have you a second chance," she tells the king. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Mother Gothel," Ben says the last two names slowly.

Everyone in the room gasped.

"Maleficent, and Mother Gothel," the king yelled. "They are the worst villas in the land!"

"Dad just hear me out here," Ben tries.

"I won't hear of it," the king continues to yell. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent," Ben argued. "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?"

"I suppose the children are innocent," his father says.

Ben nods at his parents and begins to walk out. Ben turns around. "By the way, the daughter of Mother Gothel is also the daughter of the Mad Hatter."

"Mad Hatter is from our enemy kingdom," The king yells, but Ben is already gone.

"Mother, I have finished the coat," Melanie informed her mother.

"Go put it in the shop," Gothel tells her daughter.

"But mother, someone needs to" Melanie tries to tell her mother.

"I said go put it in the shop," Gothel says.

Melanie nods at her mother and starts to walk off when Maleficent walks in. "Ah, there you are Melanie."

"Maleficent," Melanie smiles.

"I have news," Maleficent tells Melanie. "You have been chosen to go to a new school, in Auradon with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos."

"What?" Melanie asks her jaw practically on the floor.

"You will go. You will find Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand," Maleficent said while filing her nails. "Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asks.