Aegon's entity

Aegon storms out of the house shouting in anger, "Fine, have it your way! I'm not coming back!"
"I don't care!" the caresless reply resonates from the inside.

Aegon strolls within the vast forest plantation furious and fuming with burning flames inside his chest that he kicks a stone beyond then shouts in vain. "Fuck you, Y/N!"

As he rests under the canopy, light seeping through in the visible spots, his mind away with the thoughts of calming the fury moments ago when he blasted his dismay and disappointment to Y/N.

Pst! Aegon jolts to the sound from a distance, looking to where it came from. "Y/N? Have you come to your senses now?"
Pst! Aegon is pissed looking at his left where no one is there but only canopies and brown barks. "I swear to God, Y/N! Don't you be fooling me now." He gets up from his spot and walks to where the sound echoed from. Walking towards the aged mango tree only to find nothing.
"Y/N!" he calls again but no one approached from behind the trees. "I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to call you those mean words. I was just so angry with you."
Pst!
Aegon looks to his right to another tree. A rather unidentified creature suddenly creep out from the tree to look at him. With long, black hair, and red eyes, and a pale face, before creeping back from its hiding.
Aegon's feet are firmly planted.on the ground and his heart raced that when he knew it wasn't Y/N he immediately springs to the direction of the house, shouting Y/N's name, never daring to look back or the sides.
"Y/N! Y/N! Help me, please!"
Out from the house, Y/N bolts out immediately surprised to see Aegon running and awkward.
"Y/N, I saw an entity. I saw a pale face. It- it was calling out to me."

"Be gone you. I command you to leave the forest, leave the plantation, leave my husband alone!"

Later that night, even after Y/N serves Aegon their dinner, he remains shelled in shock and his mind replays the entity. He looks at Y/N busy preparing him tea to calm his nerves. He gets up from his and walks to her startling her from behind as his arms wrap around her waist.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you my slave or possession. I shouldn't be treating you that way."
She unwraps his arms and turns to him, "I'm your wife. I have the right to see any decision fit to both of us and our future. When I disagree, it's because I don't see it to our advantage. You're my husband and I love you." She kisses him and he rests his head on her shoulder.
"It's not coming back, right?"
"Never. I threw them away."