𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦

𝙁𝙄𝙆𝘼

𝙁𝙄𝙆𝘼

(n.) a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life

« ★ »

When Marble Hills Charter School decides to try out enrolling a photography class for the first time in the school's history, they pick 10 students of varying backgrounds and social circles for a test run. These students have little to no connection other than an interest in photography, to a certain degree.

Despite initial clashes, these photography students are quick to realize that the best way through this is by working together, and the only way to do that is by trying understand each other. Though, that's easier said than done.

But no matter the camera model, you can still get the same view by simply changing the lens and filter. 

(Little photography wisdom for y'all 😉)

« ★ »

!! 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 !!

1. Don't be an ass.

First of all, any kind of racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, and/or other behaviors will not be tolerated whatsoever and I will not hesitate to remove and/or replace your oc. As for oc's, if you don't get accepted, please don't be a jerk about it!! It's understandable to be upset as it is disappointing, but don't be rude to me or others who did have their oc's accepted.

2. No overly controversial/overused faceclaims

Don't use any downright awful people as your faceclaim. It's okay if your faceclaim has some controversy, as that's to be expected, but please don't use any known jerks. And please don't use overused faceclaims. They're all ✨gorgeous✨, but highly overused.

3. Give me diversity!!

I want to see lots of diversity in this!! I want different races, gender identities, sexualities, disabilities, family lives, ethnicities, whatever you can think of!! Also, please make your characters realistic and give them flaws!! First password: favourite fictional animal?

4. No plagiarism

All of your characters should be YOUR OWN ideas and creations. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.