1. Meet the Agarwals

Hello to all my dear readers 😊😊
How are you all???
Let's start the first part of the story..
Happy reading..😊😊

In Agarwal Mansion at 7:30 am

A beautiful girl dressed in a baby pink Anarkali was all ready, she had taken bath and was fresh. She was doing her daily puja in their home temple which is inside their big mansion.

Listening to her melodious voice all woke up her Chacha,Chachi, and her two cousins.They listened her prayer in her melodious voice and prayed to God. Then they moved to get freshen up. Soon her Chachi got ready quickly & then walked in the kitchen for preparing breakfast while her Chacha and her one cousin was still getting ready to leave for football practice while her other cousin to join all at dinning table for breakfast.

The girl after doing puja ran inside the kitchen with the puja thali and wished her Chachi.

Girl:Good morning Chachi😊😊
Bela:Good morning Naina beta😊😊

Yes it was Naina Agarwal n her Chachi Bela Agarwal

Then she put a red tilak on her Chachi's forehead, gave prasad & bent down to touch her feet but Bela stopped her in middle and engulfed her in her arms.Naina smiled widely seeing her this gesture, she kept the puja plate on the table of kitchen counter & hugged her Chachi back tightly along with kissing her cheeks too. All the house helpers who witnessed this scene were happy & blessed them in their minds.

Naina broke the hug and gave Prasad to all house helpers & did tilak for them, then she moved towards her Chacha's room. Anand had just finished dressing himself and on hearing the knock on the door understood that it's Naina so he allowed her by saying

Anand:Yes my dear princess come inside😊😊

Naina went inside and greeted him.

Naina:Good morning Chacha😊😊
Anand:Good morning princess 😊😊

Naina then did tilak gave Prasad& was about to bent down to touch his feet but he too stopped her, and then hugged her. After this she went to her cousin brother's room but he was inside the washroom so then she moved to her cousin sister Preeti's room.She knocked the door and Preeti let her in who was choosing her attire for the day in the closet.

Naina:Good morning Preeti😊😊
Preeti:Good morning Naina😊😊

Naina put a tilak on her forehead and gave prasad to Preeti.She too engulfed her tightly in her arms after having prasad.

Preeti reminded Naina about their today's shopping plan which they had made earlier by which Naina's face was worth watching.

Preeti:Tujhe yaad haina Naina aaj hum dono ko mall mein Jana hain shopping karne ...🤨🤨
Naina:Kyaaa😮😮😨😨
Preeti:Haan aur iss baar mein aur Swati koi bhi tumhare excuse nahi accept karne wale hain..Aaj toh tumhe humare saath chalna hi padega...😑😑
Naina:Offo baba thik hain.. Par sirf iss baar hi aaongi mein..Next time you both won't force me to come with you..😊😊
Preeti:Yeh hui na meri behan waali baat..Thik hain next time hum dono tumhein kabhi force nahi karenge..😊😊
Naina:Okay then ab mein kitchen mein jaati hoon Chachi ki help karne tu niche aajana ready hokar..😊😊
Preeti: Haan okay..😊😊

Saying this she went to kitchen to help Bela in preparing breakfast.
Meanwhile Anand and Pralay came downstairs at the same time.Pralay greeted and took blessings of Anand & they both settled in the dinning chairs. Preeti after getting ready went downwards where she greeted Anand and her enemy cousin Pralay by smacking on his head.

Preeti: Good morning Papa and bandar😊😊
Anand: Good morning to you too princess 😊😊

(Guys Pralay is a Positive character. His real name is Pratik Agarwal. Pralay is his nick name.He is most pampered by all his family members being the smallest member of the family & he respects his parents as well all his elders,loves all his cousin sisters especially his dearest Nainu didi as she pampers him most. He is a cute,innocent,fun loving boy. He loves to irritate his cousin sister Preeti very much but then also he loves her very much. Preeti is also aware of this so she also never misses any chance to irritate him.But he is unaware of his parents evil intentions and cunning ,greedy nature )