Jokey x Vanity

:3

It was a day at Smurf Village. Jokey and Vanity were riding their Smurfboards cos they were FREINDS. (Yes totally friends.)

"So Vanity, ya got anything planned after this?" Jokey asked Vanity.

"No, not much just looking at myself in the mirror..." Vanity responded.

"Bruv that's literally all you ever do."

"Well then what do you expect I do?"

" I don't know, d'ya wanna go by my house for something. I need someone to test my presents out on."

"Umm okay."

So then Jokey and Vanity went back to their houses. An hour later, Vanity knocked on Jokey's door. Jokey opened the door and Vanity went inside. 

"So new presents?" Vanity said.

Jokey nodded. He gave a present to Vanity. He kinda looked shy like S H Y.

(Emresment from Outside In be taking over him. :3)

Vanity smiled and opened the present. But instead of the usual explosion stuff, it was...

" FLOWERS?!" Vanity exclaimed. He soon recovered from his shock (cos it wasn't an explosion) and looked at Jokey. 

Jokey was as silent as church mice. (Hehe smart words) He blushed. 

"Uhm thank you..." Vanity said.

"Yeah uhh, no problem." Jokey replied. 

They stared at the floor for God knows how long.

Suddenly, the sound of the lunch bell from Chef brought them back to reality.

They then went out of Jokey's house and then to the eAtInG pLAcE.

A/n

GOD HELP ME WHY DID I WRITE THIS WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP FLOPS IS WRONG WITH ME.