𝟘𝟘 | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

I WANNA SEE YOU ALL ON YOUR KNEES, KNEES YOU EITHER WANNA BE WITH ME, OR BE ME—

✩‧₊˚

"SO, AS THIRD-YEAR students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives!"

Estrella sighed, her expression one of pure boredom. Her uninterested gaze drifted down to her manicured nails, ignoring the fool of a teacher.

"I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but why bother? Hah!" With a laugh, he flung a pile of sheets into the air, sending them fluttering across the room.

"I know you all want to go into the hero track!" he declared.

"YEEAAAHHHH!!"

A wave of enthusiastic cheers and applause erupted from the students. Some even displayed their quirks, thinking they were amazing.

They most definitely were not.

Estrella found it humiliating. The whole class was embarrassing. Resting her head on her palm, she thought. "I can't wait to get out of this dump."

She would jump for joy when that day would come.

"Yes, yes! I know you all have some very impressive quirks," the teacher attempted to regain control of the overhyped classroom. "But remember, no power usage allowed in school!"

From the back of the class, a gruff voice cut through the noise.

"Hey, teach, don't lump me in with these bunch of losers! I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister, Hah!"

A blonde boy lounged with his legs kicked up on the desk, a smug smirk of confidence playing on his lips, while his arms casually rested on the back of his head.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US, KATSUKI!?" several students shouted, their faces flushed with anger.

"LET'S GO, I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!" Bakugo yelled back, his eyes crackling with intensity.