041.

i finish putting my red bottom heels on as i stand up straight, looking at myself in the mirror. i'm wearing a long red satin dress, my hair out in waves and my make up done lightly. i let out a quiet breath, taking my phone and calling oakley on facetime. after a few rings, he answers, his eyes widening a little as he sees my face. 'jesus christ.' he mumbles and i laugh.

'look.' i say, propping my phone up and taking a few steps back.

'fuck me, you're going to meet a guy like that?' he asks, his brows raised and i nod sadly.

'this is what they gave me.' i shrug as he scoffs.

'yeah, cuz you're fucking beautiful. look at you, nadya.' he says, looking at me like he's in awe and i feel heat rush to my cheeks and i smile a little. 'i wish i was with you.' he says softly and i chuckle a little, picking my phone up and taking it with me as i gather everything i need in my purse. 'i miss you so much, and it's only been a day.' he groans.

'i know, i miss you too.' i complain.

'when are you coming home?'

'in like a week.' i say sadly.

'a week?!' he asks and i nod. 'that's so fucking long.' he complains as i put my sunglasses on despite it being late.

'i know, baby.' i say softly as i take my keycard for the hotel and place it in my purse, throwing it over my shoulder as i step outside and shut the door behind me. 'my car should be here now.'

'shit, they sent you a car?' he asks and i nod. 'you're living large now.' he laughs.

'yeah, man. get to know.' i laugh too as i get into the lift.

'why are you wearing sunglasses by the way?' he asks as i press the button and the doors close.

'so people don't see me.' i shrug and oakley chuckles.

'are you that famous?' he asks and i nod proudly.

'you'd be surprised how many people recognise me.' i joke as he chuckles. 'what did you do today?'

'i was in the studio making a song.' he explains and i nod.

'about me i hope.' i joke and he smirks.

'they're always about you.' he says casually and i laugh as the lift doors open and i walk out, my heels clicking against the floor as i walk out of the lobby, thanking the doorman, before getting in the car as the chauffeur opens the door for me.

'okay, i'll call you later if that's okay? maybe tomorrow if i'm tired.' i say and oakley groans.

'yeah, of course. i love you.' he says, and i smile as the car starts moving.

'i love you too.' i respond before ending the call.

i walk through the restaurant, a bodyguard walking me to a private corner where i see a tall, blonde fluffy haired guy sat at a seat opposite an empty one, his eyes immediately flicking to me when he realises i'm there. he looks me up and down, scanning me over as he stands up and smirks, sticking his hand out to me. 'i'm roman. roman newell. and you are nadya i'm assuming?' he asks, his british accent laced between his words.

'yeah.' i smile, shaking his hand back as the body guard walks off, leaving us alone. we take our seats and i swallow hard because i don't like the fact that this seems like a date but either way, all i'm thinking about is how i can't wait to call oakley later.

'okay, tell me about yourself.' he shrugs as we take menus and i scan through it.

'uhh.. i'm 18.' i begin.

'you're 18?' he asks, surprised and i nod. 'shit, i'm 20.' he laughs and i give him a small smile. 'sorry, go on.' he urges.

'i don't know what to say.' i laugh nervously.

'anything about yourself.' he states.

'i went to a prison school.' i laugh a little as his eyes widen a little.

'a prison school?' he laughs. 'context?'

'when i was 14, my friend and i decided to be stupid and rob expensive shops, like cartier and shit. the police obviously caught us and my friend threw me under the bus so i got sent to an institute for troubled youth.' i explain as he nods, listening intently.

'how long were you in there?' roman asks, his eyes scanning my face.

'4 years.' i say as his jaw drops a little.

'4 years is insane.' he speaks and i nod slowly.

'yeah well, i stole a lot of shit.' i laugh a little as he joins in. the waiter then comes and takes our orders before walking off again.

'what else?' he asks.

'i've been talking about myself for ages.' i chuckle as he scoffs.

'you said one thing. go on.' he shrugs.

'there isn't much to say. i model.' i shrug as he scoffs.

'well no shit, that's why we're here.' he laughs as i chuckle a little.

'true.' i agree. 'okay your turn.'

he releases a breath as he acts like he's thinking. 'i'm 20. i've been modelling since i was like 4.' he explains and i nod. 'you're beautiful by the way.' roman smirks and i swallow hard.

'thank you.' i mumble, feeling panic arise in my body as i look anywhere but at him. 'but go on.' i mock.

'you were right, this is hard.' he laughs and i smile with a nod.

our food then arrives and roman keeps continuing the conversation as we eat until we finish, and i thank god it's over when it is. we both get up and he pays, surprisingly, before i place my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose and we start heading out. we walk out and get to the same car as he opens the door and waits for me to get in before him. 'you okay?' he asks as i nod, checking my notifications on my phone.

'are you?' i ask and he nods with a smile.

'tonight was great.' he announces and i nod. the driver then pulls up at my hotel and i raise my brows a little as we both get out.

'we're in the same hotel?' i ask and he smiles as the realisation hits him.

'it seems like we are.' he nods as we both head into the lobby and head straight for the lifts. i press the button, calling the lift before the doors open and we both get inside. i send oakley a quick text, notifying him that i'm in my hotel so that we can call before i feel roman tap my shoulder.

'yes–?'i ask, turning to face him before i'm interrupted by his lips on mine.

drama or whatttt?!!/!,&/!