His Looks 😍

Jk sent the selfie to Y/N, his heart racing slightly as he waited for her response. The dim lighting blurred most of his features, but his silhouette was enough to show her that he was there.

y/n gazed at the dimly lit photo on her phone, barely able to make out his features but still overwhelmed with joy

y/n gazed at the dimly lit photo on her phone, barely able to make out his features but still overwhelmed with joy. This was the first time she had ever seen him, even if only as a silhouette. She had sent him so many pictures, but this one selfie from him made her heart flutter. It was special.

Lost in thought, her mind wandered to a dreamy place.

"Kaala andhera kamara ma 
Ek thodee se raushanee ho 
Sheeshe ke saamane jameen par baitha vo
Aur usakee chhaatee se lipatee mein hoon"

~Siara 

Her stomach flipped with excitement, butterflies dancing inside her.

"Hey, what happened?" JK's message pulled her back to reality.

"You’re looking handsome," she quickly replied, feeling shy as the words left her fingers.

JK teased her, "You wanna touch?"

She blushed and tried to steer the conversation away. "Do you usually reply like this to your compliments?"

"Only to you," he responded, his tone playful yet serious. "I don’t need compliments from others. I just need yours."

Her heart skipped a beat. "Ahh, thank you," she typed, her fingers shaking a bit.

JK asked out of nowhere, "Do you have any male friends?"

"Yeah, I have a very close one," y/n responded honestly.

"Oh, does it feel nice to go out with him?" he pressed further.

"Yes, of course," she answered, wondering where this was going.

"And what about you?" y/n asked, flipping the question back. "How many female friends do you have?"

"I have so many," JK replied, clearly trying to tease her. "I even sit with girls in the classroom."

Her eyebrows furrowed as jealousy flickered in her chest. "Aww, you must be famous."

"So are you," he said smoothly.

"Not really," she shot back, trying to sound casual.

"You will be," JK assured her, brimming with confidence.

"Pretty sure, huh?" y/n smiled, feeling her heart swell with the warmth of his belief in her.

"I'm confident in myself," he replied.

She laughed softly. "I’m a different personality."

"I guess that means I have two different personalities then," JK teased, making her blush even more.

"No, you don’t," she hesitated, feeling shy.

"Okay, but I will," he teased again, keeping the mood light.

"Ahh, okay," she replied, pretending to ignore his flirty tone.

After a brief silence, JK shifted gears. "Alright, now go to sleep. It’s getting late, and you have school tomorrow."

"Okay, good night," y/n said, her heart still fluttering.

"Good night," JK echoed.

"Sweet dreams," she added softly.

"My Dreams" JK teased again.

"Hmm, bye," she replied, her face warm with a shy smile.

"Bye," he said.

She lay there, staring at the photo on her phone, imagining herself beside him. What would it feel like to be in that picture? Sitting next to him, her head resting on his chest, her hand in his—feeling his warmth. It would be like heaven, she thought.

With those thoughts swirling in her mind, she held her phone close to her chest and drifted off to sleep, JK's silhouette still glowing on her screen.
_

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, hope you like today's chapter.

Share your thoughts via comments.
If you like it then please vote and add it to your library.

Take care everyone, Saranghae.