A girl named P!NK

this is my first time writing ... hope you like it ... if there is anything wrong with the story just say  it thnx

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes after having a scary nightmare... it was something about my girlfriend getting pregnant, okay whatever it is just a dream. I went down to get a bottle of water. I was opening the fridge when I heard a scream from outside. I went to check the back yard and saw a girl. Not any girl she was totally different .her eyes were big and wide, and its color was pink. She had white pale skin like a vampire, yet she had normal teeth. Her cheeks and lips were cute pink. Her body was described in one word HOT. I approached her slowly, and reached my hands to her shoulder "Are you okay?" I said while staring at her kissable lips. "Where am i?" she said in a cute low voice... "NYC" I replied. "How did I come here?!" she said and started crying…

I tried to calm her and took her inside the house... Well you would be wondering what I am going to say to my parents about her, but I shouldn't worry I live alone. I hate staying in the mansion with them for no specific reason I just hate it. She sat on the sofa and started looking around her while I brought some water." So what is your name?" I asked her out of sudden. She looked at me with her pink eyes and then looked to her side and ignored my question "ummm okay I am Stephen …. And you?" "I don't remember". "What do you mean lost your memory?" "No all I remember is that I was with my friend in Las Vegas". At that moment she started crying and saying things I can't understand. So to calm her I went to switch on the radio and returned to the table. " I will give you a name". While I was thinking, they played Raise your glass by P!NK on the radio. I looked at her and said " I know it , your name from now till your memories come back is P!NK".

i know it is short but hope you like it