Chapter-8

Do leave  your Thoughts on the chapter
Comment and vote on it pleaseee💖🤌🏻

Author's Pov:

They both were started to feel something about each other but they did not know that their whole family has already planned something for them to keep them bounded together, they both started to realising about their feeling.

Zivan's Pov

I wake at my usual time and got ready in my gym outfit and left for my home gym, and started my worked after completing my workout i headed back to my room to get ready for the office, i took out my clothes and goes to the shower.

After the shower i got ready and was fastening my wrist watch when i heared a loud voice of my mother who was saying me to come downstairs for the breakfast. I quickly took all my belonging and got out of my room but not without glanci g at the picture which was hanging on my room wall.

After reaching the hall i touch my elders feet and sat down to have the breakfast. I was just having my breakfast when my lovely mother said to me that i should meet the girl for once to talk to her. But what should i say to her that i already love someone else and will only married to her.

I said," maa itni jaldi kya hai mil lunga naah main", to which she just glared to me and i just shut my mouth and said," okay main mil lunga aap photo aur date bta dena m chala jaungaaa", to which she just nodded and started having her breakfast.

[The great zivan singh rajput who doesn't scare of anyone was scared of his mother]

[Mom why so hurry i will meet her,

okay i will meet her just send me the photo and date and i will go]

I looked at my father for some hope but my hope shattered when he says that it is my age to get settled and focus on the future.

I thought in my mind," haan haan biwi jo kahegii vo to manoge hii pyaar jo krte ho itna unse" and continued my breakfast, after breakfast i tool my all items and left for the office.

[Yes yes whatever your wife will say you are going to follow it cause you love her so much]

I reached outside my office and got out of the car and started to going in my personal lift when few of my employees wished me to which i just nodded at them and continued my way to my office.

After reaching my cabin i took out my coat and hang it on the chair and sat on the chair and started to do my work when suddenly i heard the knock and i permitted the person to which my secretary got inside and told me about my all day schedule and i told him to get me a black coffee.

After drinking coffee i engrossed on my work when i looked at my watch and it was my meeting time so i stand up took my coat and goes to the meeting room and started the meeting.

After wraping my meeting i got out from the room and goes straight to my cabin and started my work i was halfway of my work when my phone pinged i picked up to see who was it from and saw it was from my mom and a small smile formed on my face.

In the message it was a picture of the girl and the date was written and it was of day when i read my eyes widened cause i did not imagined that my mom fixed my meeting on today i quickly replied her okay and put down my ohone and got engrossed on my work again.