- s h o u t s o f p r i d e -

Hearing her assistant's words, Ryujin took a deep breath and put two fingers on her temple, then looked at Chaeryeong again.

"But what the fuck are they doing here?"

Her patience was reaching its limit, like every morning, but now it was worse since, apart from that, she would have to wait longer for the program to bring another woman to her house. 

At that moment, the only thing she could think about was that she had to prevent Soobin and Wonyoung from seeing Yeji at all costs.

"Meet them and take them to my office. Make sure Lia is in Yeji's room, so she doesn't leave there, at least until the people's program arrive. At what time?"

"Yes miss, in two hours." Chaeryeong answered her and Ryujin nodded, summing up what she was up to.

"Good."

Ryujin turned around and looked out the window, at that moment the image of the girl's body came to her mind, but she avoided continuing to think about it and immediately went to her closet to keep dressing.

Chaeryeong left Ryujin's room quickly went downstairs, meeting Lia downstairs.

"Lia, please go up to Yeji's room and don't let her leave there until Miss Jang and Mr. Choi leave."

Lia nodded and immediately went upstairs, while Chaeryeong walked to the door, greeting Soobin, who arrived with a mischievous smile and winked at her, and then Wonyoung, who slowly took off her sunglasses and didn't even greet her.

"Good morning, follow me to Miss Shin's office, please." Chaeryeong said, bowing to both of them and then they all entered the place.

The black-haired woman walked ahead with Soobin and Wonyoung walking behind her, the man looking at Chaeryeong's butt, while the tall, thin rich woman looked everywhere in the mansion, hoping to find some clue about what she needed to know.

Ryujin left her room minutes later and went to her office which was on the ground floor, thinking of an idea so that those two could leave and she could go to her work. 

And by the time she arrived, the two of them were there, waiting for her, in the company of Chaeryeong.

"Good morning-"

"What are you doing here?" Ryujin interrupted Soobin, who immediately rolled his eyes at her and huffed, sitting abruptly on the couch, while Wonyoung walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Don't worry, Ryu. We just wanted to visit our businesswoman. We haven't come to see you here for a long time and-"

"But, I didn't tell you that could come here." Ryujin walked to her desk and sat behind it, opening her laptop to pretend that she had a lot of work to do and thus avoid stupid conversations.

"We know, but it's just a short visit, we'll leave right away." 

Soobin said smiling and Wonyoung started walking around the office, running her long fingers along the shelves of books, as she thought of a way to broach the topic she needed to know about.

"Miss Hwang?" Lia knocked twice on Yeji's door and she jumped a little, immediately looking towards the door.

Yeji had not been able to sleep that night and had gotten out of bed very early, took a shower and dressed in the same black dress they gave her, sitting in front of the window in the room, to look at the garden and calm down.

She was thinking about what would happen now that she was going to be sent back, trying to think of something she could do on the other side of the wall, that would give her enough money to be able to help her little brother with the  medications.