Ch.3

A/N:In this part I will go back to the first part. There is a hidden story that slowly makes it's way to the surface in the later. This story is about what happened between Mana and Nea thirty-five years ago. Note that this is what I think what happened and if you have any other thoughts then please let me know in the comment section below. thank you!

The story began thirty-five years ago with two brothers. Mana and Nea Walker. These two brothers were bonded by more than just genes. They were bonded with their soul, heart, and mind. When Mana realized that Nea was a noah he wanted to save Nea from what hid inside him....the dark side of all noah. When the Millennium Earl realized this he took action. 

The Earl decided to try and turn Mana into an akuma by killing his and Nea's mother. The Earl tried to trick Mana into becoming one but failed. Nea was furious and wouldn't let the Earl kill the only family he had left. Because of this, Nea turned against the Earl and Mana was a supporter of it. The Earl and the clan of noah tried to kill Nea in this battle and succeeded but before they could do this, a young man named Allen took Nea's memory so he could return to the battlefield once more.

 After Allen did this, the impact of the memory was so large it made him shrink down to a very young age. Mana found Allen after many years when he was young and took him in. Mana taught Allen everything he needed to know including the musical score for the pianst/ 14th. 

After a few years of this, Mana died of a heart attack and Allen was consumed by sorrow and grief. One day when Allen was sitting outside Mana's grave, a strange man appeared behind the gravestone. This man was none other than the Millennium Earl. The Millennium Earl tricked Allen into turning Mana into an akuma. Mana knew what had happened to him and cursed Allen so he could live. 

After Allen was cursed, his eye was slashed open and his hair had turned snow white from the trauma. A man with a rose cross embroidered on his jacket walked over and gave Allen the chance of a lifetime. To become and Exorcist.

Now Allen is 15 and on his way to the exorcist HQ. And that's where the story began.

P/M: This was only what I thought. If you have other ideas I would love to here them!