Please kill me.

Four, Two, and X are working at an IKEA. Four is the manager, X is the assistant manager, and Two is literally about to get fired cause Four absolutely hates them.

!!WARNING!! this thingy swears A LOT, there are suicide jokes, etc. 4x is included but in a more platonic sense, not rlly serious at all. No sex.

"Two what the fuck why are you near me?????" Four is fucking pissed right now cause Two wont get out of their face (aka a 50 mile radius near them). They're literally gonna punch Two lol lmao. Anyways; Four is staring at them, absolutely bloody fumin' cause they have british genes cause of Two, they're siblings in this thingy so dont be weird stfu. 

"What do you mean im literally so far away from you, sensitive little bitch shut the fuck up." Two dont say bad words you little shit :( X is just watching from a distance. They're literally gonna explode for no reason, someone go save them please bro they just combusted :(. Four ofc saw that and ran by Two, blasting them in the back of the head with his blue zappie things. Two is fucking dead. Theyre dead and X is too. Four you need to revive them now this is serious stop holding ur stupid little grudge asshole, REVIVE THEM NOW.

"Grrrrrrrkrnaoansicndidneidnsonsodndodbeosbosnfoandoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Four revived Two and X, angry about having to revive his stupid idiot sibling but happy to have his assistant manager back or whatever.

UHHH THIS IS UNFINISHED AND I PROB WONT FINISH IT LMAO too bad uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok