"The butterflies you give me are literally making me nauseous"

LANDON POV: Saturday February 16th 2024

     I woke up that morning to do my Chore list , Like most days, lily said the party was on the 17th, at 7, I don't know how they have managed this one. Their grandma will never let them out past 6.

My phone rings and I pick it up, Oh it was just lily, dude she's always calling me. I text her and say I can't call because I'm doing Chores. She sends those Weird emojis she sends.

She was reminding me of the party, I guess it's supposed to be for elaina birthday, and apparently it's gonna be a big party, great. I sigh.

I then get a text, lily again, what the hell does she want now, i go and see what she wanted, she asked everyone to bring Alcohol, of course everyone there's gonna get Hella  drunk.

I respond with whatever and go back to my long day of cleaning, I'll at least Try to Snatch Something for the party. I have a whole drawer in my fridge for alcohol. You could say my parents have a problem… 

I play roblox for a couple hours until I Ultimately Decide to take a nap, well if you can even call it that since it's five.

(I sit on the edge of bryants bed, I attempted to wake him up a second ago I guess he isn't responding, the butterflies he gives me are literally making me nauseous.. I turn to look at the white wall and I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn behind me to see that bryant is mostly Unclothed, he looks at me with a look in his eyes i've never seen before from him. “why didn't you hangout with me yesterday?” he tilts his head “uhm.. sorry lily wasn't over last weekend so I wanted to see her” I look away while he scoots closer, the whole room seems to scoot over in Fact “or was It because you can't stand to look at me fully Clothed and not know what's underneath?” I freeze completely taken aback By that a deep Red washes over my whole face, before I can Think any further he reaches over and grazes my upper thigh, he grabs my hand and drags me onto his bed all the way, I don't resist, I couldn't resist. he pushes me down, straddling my lap, I don't know what else to do but look absolutely flabbergasted “are you ready?” he says while I nod enthusiastically)

And then, Landon stirred awake, the remnants of the dream lingering like a delicate whisper. He knew now, unequivocally, what he felt for Bryant; he was actually horrified . It was time to tell him—like fr this time, for real.
AHHHH-
I then immediately text lily, spamming the shit out of her, she needs to get her ass up now, I call her to get her attention or wake her up, she FINALLY responds, and i tell her that we have to meet up.

I get up put on my glasses aggressively and put my shoes on, I yell to my mom that I'm leaving and I rush out of the house to her house.

She comes out in shorts and a band tee, her hair not brushed she kinda looked like something that would grow in a bog, so I make a comment “bitch i just woke up” she whined “womp womp” she then hit my shoulder aggressively. Then we walked off, and I started talking about my feelings about Bryant, she listened, I stopped for a second so she could talk.

“Well I mean I'd you really like him, you have to tell him, you never really know, he may feel the same way..?” Maybe she was right but I doubt it, he's always talking about how he's not gay, and I mean I didn't think I was.

“maybe but it gets worse” I then start to mumble “I had a dream too” she then screams quietly. “A wet dream!” i covered her mouth so quickly “you can't just say that!”

“well come on tell me!!!, I need to knowwwww” she really wanted to know.. so I started talking about that, She was shocked i could tell, i mean i would be too. “And then the dream Stopped, so I screamed, I mean what else was I supposed to do?” I probably say way too loud then I should have..

“No I get it though, but I feel Like you should talk to him about how you feel

Maybe your right I just.. don't wanna be open like that dude..

“I've gotta go I'm not supposed to be out..”

“Oh ok bye dude”

Word count; 789