Chapter 3

The two of them go back to their own home. The pretty man hugs his cute little son while on the other hand…

*Thud* A loud thud echoed throughout the whole mansion of Mr. Wang.

“What the-”

Yibo arrive at his house as expected a loud *Thud* and clashing sounds resonate the whole mansion every night.

Maid 1: “Young mistress, Yan please be careful, you might fall”

Kid: “Mrs. Jin it is so nways (nice)

Mrs. Jin: “but Milady you might fall because you’re jumping too high”

Just then Yibo happened to see all of this, making him jump in surprise.

“The heck!” He cursed.

“Second young master”

“Second Young master, Finally you are back”

Everyone greeted their master when they all saw him with his emotionless face as usual.

“Dwadey~ your home! I miss you daddy” Yan greeted as she hugged her father. Yibo immediately returned the hug and carried his little princess.

“Hmm…Is that so? Tell me what’s happening here? Why is it so messy? Mrs. Jin?” He added eyeing Mrs. Jin who only lowered her head in embarrassment.

Mrs. Jin was about to answer just then, Yibo’s brother went down after he heard their commotion.

“What happened? Why is it so messy?” Haikuan asked, taking slow steps down the stairs.

“Tsk! Brother can at least tell me why you are here?” yibo hates when his brother is in his own house. Though his brother has his own house, he wanted to spend time with his niece.

“Why? Is there something wrong while I’m here?” Haikuan asked, crossing his arm over his chest.

“As if not! You spoil my daughter well! That’s why she didn’t sleep early!” Yibo mumbled.

“Yan? Go and sleep now. You have a class tomorrow” Yibo uttered.

“But daddy! I’m not sleepy yet!” Yan mumbled as she crossed her arms and showed her cute like bunny teeth of her that melt Yibo’s heart. Ofcourse! Seeing her daughter like that made him less mad. So he bent down to meet her level.

"My little princess, you said you wanted to become tall, right?” he asked, to which Yan nodded her head.

“Then how can you achieve that if you don’t sleep and also can you please stop eating junk foods? You’re going to get sick if you still eat those” Mr. Wang pinched her nose.

“Okey dawdy!”

“Good! Now go to sleep”

Before he completely leaves her room and after making all the mess clean up. His daughter grabbed his hand and asked a question that he couldn't answer as a whole truth but a lie.

“Does mommy don't love me? Why does she leave me behind?” Yibo froze to what he heard. He doesn't know what to answer and how to answer all her questions. So he lied as usual in his everyday and night routine to fulfill his daughter's questions.

“No baby, no. Your mom loves you very much. Much more than you do, though maybe you didn’t see her but I know she loves you. Now go back to sleep, shall we?”

“Okey”

__________

It was all about 4 years ago, he was surprised at what he just saw.