Chapter 1:Out

Bryant:

- Finally!!! the last day of it (school) but it was still a day of school : ( it's period #3 of 8 without counting #4&5(recess) but that doesn't matter right?
22 minutes later
- I decided to go to Bryan he said he was going to tell me something.

-when I got there I saw him with a girl holding hands and I was like (Bruhh) I approached to him and asking how is your friend going?

-what friend?
-That friend and I pointed the girl.
-oh my girl friend.
-Daaaaaamn bruh you cathed one.
-yeah, her name is Allison and what I was going to tell you is that she wants you to go over her party this Sunday could you go?

-what day is today?
-Friday.
-oh, yeah I could go.
-And also bring your swim suit.
-OK see ya.

-I went to my locker to leave my books and when I turned running I fall down with a girl in that moment I saw her beautiful light brown eyes and when I standed up I help her pick her books and she told me:

-Bi%#$ open your eyes and she went away
-And by looking her appearance she likes to read and play sport and also in that moment I realized why my 1st grade teacher told me to not run on the hallway.

After 3 periodods later

I went to the soccer court to play a little bit and there I found Edward, and Carl playing.
-Hi dudes
-what is up? Are you going to Allison's party this Sunday?
-yeah! And you 2?
-of course.
-lets play!
-OK

Mary:

-At last I went to Allison's house with Lori to and we where talking about the preparations when Bryan calls Allison..

That's all for this chapter bruhhhhs, hope u like it n enjoy it and please leave something 4 appreciation.