one - pilot

Summer was finally here. The gleaming hot sun casted over you as you laid out on your sun bed. Your first year of college started in September and oh, how you hated your high school years. Usually people would say it's a time to remember.

But you didn't want to remember it at all.

You heard the gate door to your backyard open and you slightly groaned jokingly, knowing who exactly had just entered your house.

"Y/nn!" Sasha whined, stomping up to where you laid. You pulled down your shades and raised an eyebrow with a taunting smile.

"You're blocking the sun, Sash."

The brunette grumbled, "It's the first day of summer, you promised to come to my beach house with me."

"And you're out here tanning." She added sass to her tone.

Sasha had been your friend for a little over a year. She had moved in beside you. She was bringing in one of the boxes inside her house but she had dropped it on her foot, causing her to scream loudly.

Of course you heard her scream because you were outside tanning, so you went to check it out. The two of you met and had been best friends. But you guys didn't go to the same school. You went to a catholic high school while she went to a public one.

Yet, you managed to stay the closest of friends.

"I haven't even packed yet," you sat up and began to walk inside your house, "eight weeks of clothes is a lot."

Sasha followed after you while waving at your mom who was preparing fruit in the kitchen. The two of you went inside your bedroom, Sasha rushing to the comfort of your bed and you heading towards your closet.

Before summer had started, you and Sasha had planned a trip to stay at her beach house for the whole summer. It was something you had always wanted to do with a friend and Sasha was the closest friend you had in a while.

She came up with the idea and you went along with it, because how could you decline?

You huffed out two very large suitcases onto the floor with a grunt. You then sat crisscrossed in front of it and stared at Sasha.

She was laying on your bed with her head hanging upside down and staring at the stars on your ceiling. Something she did everytime she was over.

"How much bikini's should I pack?" You asked, looking at the basket.

"At least twenty. They all have to be super cute." Sasha grinned, looking at you then winking.

You giggled before grabbing two handfuls and dumping it into your suitcase. You knew the two of you would be here a while packing so you decided to get more info.

"What are we going to do at the beach?" You quizzed, folding a pair of shorts.

Sasha sat up right as she felt lightheaded, "well, my friends from school will also be there. They all have their houses."

You nodded signaling her to continue, "Wait oh my gosh! You could finally meet them!" She said excitedly.

You laughed and nodded, "what are they like?"

Sasha giggled and brought her finger to her lips, "a secret, you have to find out. It's all part of the experience."

"Oh so we're being mysterious now? Oh okay." You sarcastically scoffed.

Sasha nodded proudly, "We could also snorkel, do bonfires, party, cliff jumping, etc. it's like a tourist attraction so there's so much to do."

You hummed and nodded while putting a bag of makeup in your suitcase.

"Sounds fun. Can't believe your parents let you have the house to yourself for a whole eight weeks."

"Right?! But you're parents also let you come with me without any problems," Sasha boasted, "your parents are so cool."

You frowned. You then picked up a white and blue floral print dress and displayed it to her, "should I bring?"

Sasha looked up from her phone and smiled, "yes, it's so gorg."

You chuckled and put it in your luggage. You guy were supposed to leave first thing tomorrow to beat traffic, but it'd be impossible based on Sasha's sleep schedule.

She went to bed around four am and woke up around noon. You knew this because of the texts of boredom she sends you at that hour.

Sasha giggled at her phone before saying, "my friends are excited to meet you."

"They know about me?"

She gave you an 'are you serious' look. "Of course they do, I talk about you all the time."

"Aw, you talk about me to your friends?" You gave a teasing smirk towards her.

Sasha groaned sarcastically before laughing, "of course I do y/n. You're my best friend."

You laughed at her groaning then continued on packing. The whole packing process took around two hours because you and Sasha took many breaks. By the time you were finished it was eight pm.

Sasha had already left and now you were getting ready for bed, excited about whatever the next two months had prepared for you.