Before the celestial

The Celestial Plane shimmered around Thena and her team, a breathtaking display of raw energy that defied comprehension.

Gone were the familiar celestial structures of their home realm, replaced by swirling nebulas and galaxies that danced in a cosmic ballet. Before them stood a Celestial, a being of pure light and power that dwarfed even the mightiest celestial warriors.

Thena, her heart pounding against her ribs, knew this was the moment of truth. On her shoulders rested the fate of her realm, the burden of convincing this enigmatic being of the impending Xy'rath threat.

"Celestial," she began, her voice surprisingly steady considering the magnitude of the situation, "we come before you seeking your aid."

The Celestial remained silent, its form a swirling vortex of light that seemed to pierce into Thena's very soul. Memories flickered at the edges of her awareness – fragments of her past life, the devastation of her home dimension, and the raw power now coursing through her veins.

"We understand your neutrality," Ishan interjected, sensing Thena's apprehension. "But the threat we face now goes beyond any conflict within the known realms. The Xy'rath are an extra-dimensional entity, a race of pure energy that consumes entire dimensions. If left unchecked, they will not only devour our celestial realm, but threaten the very fabric of existence."

As Ishan spoke, the Celestial's light pulsed with a subtle intensity. Thena sensed a flicker of curiosity within its infinite wisdom, a spark of interest in their plea.

Manya stepped forward, her telekinetic aura crackling subtly. "We have evidence," she declared, holding up the recovered data core from her fallen dimension. "It contains proof of the Xy'rath invasion, their plans for our realm, and a glimpse of their terrifying power."

The Celestial extended a tendril of light, gently accepting the data core. For a moment, the only sound was the soft hum of celestial energy as the being scanned the information.

Then, with a sigh that resonated across the Celestial Plane, the Celestial spoke. Its voice, a symphony of cosmic harmonies, filled the ethereal space.

"The Xy'rath," it rumbled. "A species lost to the annals of time. Their insatiable hunger for existence led to their banishment from this plane, their essence trapped in a dimension far beyond the veil."

A flicker of hope blossomed in Thena's chest. The Celestials knew about the Xy'rath, knew the threat they posed. Perhaps, just perhaps, they wouldn't remain indifferent.

"But why now?" the Celestial continued, its voice laced with a hint of ancient sorrow. "Why have they resurfaced after such a long absence?"

Shame washed over Thena. She recounted the tale of the Xyntarian invasion, her own capture, and the deception that led them to believe the Ember was a key to unimaginable power.
As she spoke, the Celestial's light flickered, the shadows within its form betraying a flicker of anger. "The Xyntarians," it intoned, the word dripping with distaste. "Always a deceitful and ambitious race. It seems they have become pawns in the Xy'rath's game."

Thena felt a surge of validation. The Celestials didn't dismiss their plea. They understood the situation, the tangled web of deceit and impending doom.
"But what does this mean for us?" Joy asked, his voice barely a whisper. "Will you help us?"

Silence descended, thick and heavy. The Celestial's light swirled, a maelstrom of energy that defied comprehension. Thena held her breath, the weight of their future hanging in the balance.
Finally, the Celestial spoke again. "The Xy'rath threat is indeed dire," it boomed. "But your celestial realm… it is fractured, consumed by internal conflict. To face such an enemy, you require unity, a collective resolve."