23 🍂

Shehnaaz is pacing here and there in her room.... She wants to do something for her sister.. But what..?? And how..??? Her only hope was
husband who clearly refused to help her...

He agreed to help her too... But on condition... Which she can't do... Again.... Should she give into his demands..??? She says she can do anything for her sister.... So... Can she sell her body..????

Suddenly she remembered that ... Karan gives her his card at the party to call him for any help .... Should she take his help...??? Yaha apna khud ka husband free mein help nhi kr rha... Vaha vo kyu krega.. ???

But she can at least try... Haina..??? So she shuffled through her sling bag to find his card and finally  found it... Now the main problem is.... She doesn't have any phone...

She took some money which she withdrew from her account using 🏧... She opens her door and goes outside toward the STD booth..... She reached there and called the number written on the card....

Tring tring ...

Tring tring...

But no one picked..... She sighed worriedly and again dialled the number ...
.

Tring tring...

Tri....

Hloooo...

Sana : hey karan... Shehnaaz here.... Said excitedly.. Finally he picked up....

Karan smiles widely.... Finally she called... He is waiting for her call since he has given her his card....

Karan : hey.. What's up....

Sana looked up and said....sky......

Tum abhi ye faltu sawal kyu puch rhe ho.... I have something important to discuss with you... And also I need your help in this.... Can we meet please.. ??? Said worriedly biting her nails...

Karan smile.... She wants to meet him... She need  his help.... Wahhh...

Karan : zaroor.. Kab mile..??? Mtlb kahan..?

Sana : abhi.... A to Z cafe near sunshine hospital.....

Karan : ok... And hung up the call.....

Shehnaaz too paid the bill and took an auto to go to A to Z cafe.... She reached there and entered inside.... After a few minutes karan entered inside....

Both greet each other and settle in their places....

Karan : kya order kre..???

Sana shook her head... I don't want to have anything please...

Karan : no shehnaaz... This is our first da..... Um... He was going to say the date but stopped himself.... I mean... We are out for the first time as friends... So please you have to have something..... I insist please.... Said in a pleading tone while making puppy eyes.....

Sana : okkk..... And call a waiter.... She ordered a sandwich and cold coffee for herself and karan ordered the same as her.... The waiter left after taking their orders....

Sana : karan.... I want your help please.... Said in a worried tone...

Karan listened to her worried tone and looked at her seriously....

Karan : haa bolo....

Sana : actually.... And told him about zinat....

How she refused to marry dilawar and how he tried to molest her and almost got successful too but her allah saved her.... It was the same day when she first met him at that isolated road..... And she tell him how he is now getting married to her sister.....
She didn't tell him about his marriage with sidharth.... And tell him that she refused to marry dilawar... Not the actual reason.....