What if... the girls had separate jobs?

I know that the girls technically did have separate jobs in Season 4 when they opened Love and Pet, but I thought it would be interesting if they did a "separate but together" thing where each girl had their own personal job, but they would still be together as a group for missions and stuff.

Here's what jobs I would give them:

1. Bloom: artist
We saw various pictures that Bloom made in Season 1, and Stella actually liked them (Musa did too, but that was in the spin-off). If she kept her artist job in Season 4, she would make a lot of money and help Roxy with her own business.

2. Stella: fashion designer
Stella does have a passion for fashion, so she would be a perfect fashion designer. She would make people beautiful, not just on the outside, but also on the inside.

3. Flora: botanist
Fitting job, right? I mean, how could Flora not have a job as a botanist?

4. Roxy: vet

5. Musa: singer

6. Electra: fitness instructor or professional boxer
Electra loves sports, so either being a fitness instructor or a professional boxer would be perfect for her because she has all the qualities of a fitness instructor and a professional boxer: strength, energy, stamina, agility, and the right attitude towards winning and losing. But once she shifts her perspective in Season 7, she would quit professional boxing and move onto fitness instructional training.

Tecna: I.T

Aisha: professional athlete or swimmer