CHAPTER ONE THE ARK

The students of class one A we're finished training for today izuku midoray the 9th Holder of All for one decided he should pay a visit to mei for some upgrades on his costume he walks over to the support department he then felt a tape on his shoulder he turned to see it was Momo behind him.

Izuku: o-o-oh yaoyorozu is there something you need?

Momo : I was just wondering if you we're heading to the support department also?

Izuku nods : yes I think I can use a few upgrades.

He said looking at his Gauntlet he got for Melissa yaoyorozu smiles

Momo: would you mind if I accompany you midoray I also would like to work on few things.

Izuku smiles: o-o-oh Not a problem at All yaoyorozu.( Ugh I can't go a minute without studedring talking to a pretty girl.)

The two walked together to the support department yaoyorozu taking glances at izuku as the two we're not really close they only had a few conversations this upset her she talked more to her other classmates but knows so little about izuku. The reach the department as they enter they see mei working on something big

Izuku: uh hi hatsume what your working on ?

Mei smile: ah muchles there you are behold my latest baby teleportation it's not finish yet just got add few More things

Izuku eyes light up and runs over Mei side: wow with this heros can have a much easier time helping out and also get civilian out of harms way!

Mei smiles: Exactly Muscles!

As there talking over one and other Momo couldn't help but feel quite annoyed that they just ignored her so she does a little cough

Momo: midoray I believe we should be focusing on getting are upgrades.

Izuku blushes: oh right sorry yaoyorozu, hey Mei you think

Just then the machine started to steam and shake crazy izuku and Momo eyes widen while Mei puts on her Googles and smiles

Mei : woops here we go again!

Momo : What You Mean Again!

Izuku: yaoyorozu!

He said launching at her blocking her from the explosion the room covered with black and purple mist Higari Maijima comes in

Higari Maijima: gosh dang it Mei how many times is that now !

Mei : Hey can't be an invention if it doesn't explode now can it !

Higari Maijima: oh my gosh your gonna give me a heart attack one of these days kid.

Mei looks around: where's muscles and tall girl?

Higari Maijima:... Who?

....................÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Clarke: I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me. the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful.

Clarke: In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark , one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality.

[Door opens}

Male Guard: Prisoner 319, face the wall.

Clarke: Reality sucks.