SeventeenShots

Hii!!I would like to give you a  welcome drink🍸and just so that you don't feel hungry🍱🍪

  !!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡!!!

Another one shot book but this will be only seventeen cause why not?

Anyways this book will contain:

*spanking
For example:
Dino was misbehaving so scoups spanked him.

*punishment
For example:
Wonwoo is mingyu's older brother and mingyu was disrespecting him so wonwoo punished him(any punishment).

*seventeen as family
For example:
Jihoon is the father of hoshi and seungkwan.

*Fluff/little space
For example:
Minghao is a little but didn't told his members thinking he will become a burden but one day due to some reason he slipped in front of members.

*ships
For example:
Joshua took dokyeom to a dinner and then proposed him and dokyeom accepted him(no smut?)

*Crack
I don't have an example for that so just know this will be a moment of seventeen being funny.

* sickfics
For example:
Jeonghan is sick but dosent tell his memebers cause idk and then he will faint and the memebers will take him to hospital and after that jeonghan will apologize to the memebers and end(I am really sorry of this I know it makes no sense but please adjust😭)

~Some more information~

There will be no smut maybe?

                 Requests rules

For spanking and punishment:
you need to mention weather you  want seventeen in a family or they are normal kpop group.

For little space:
You need to mention the caregiver little and plot

For seventeen as family:
You need to mention what kind of relation do you want between the memebers and the plot.

Fluff
Kinda like little space?idk how to explain but it should be fluffy.

Ships
You need to mention the members you want to be shipped and the plot.

Crack
Just a funny moment.

Sickfics
The memeber who is sick the plot.and if you want the sick member to be a little then do mention it.

Requests are always open~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~