🍼bad teachwer:(

Requested by justurkpopstanbestie

A little space story~

Little:minghao{2-3}
Caregivers(soon to be):seventeen

Summary:
Minghao is a little but he didn't told his members thinking he will become a burden but one day got stressed and vocal teacher yelled at him so he slipped in front of the members.
(Why am I so bad at giving summaries😭)

GOING SEVENTEEN¡¡!!

Morning 9:45am

Minghao p.o.v

I was having a little headache and I felt small.i wanted to slip. We were in the practice room and hoshi was scolding me because I messed the choreography for the 4th time.

"Minghao are you even listening to me? "Hoshi said angrily.

"Yes hyung i am sorry....I was just having a little headache,I am sorry everyone"i said while bowing and hoshi sigh

"Its okay hmm just try and if you feeling sick you may rest for a bit "Hoshi said a bit concern.

No matter how strict hoshi was, he was still very understanding and caring.he would not force anybody if they are not well.

Soon we finished our dance practice and other stuff.

Now for the class I feared the most;
Vocal practice it was 8:43 everybody else left to the dorm but the vocal teacher made me sit back.The vocal teacher was always harsh with me,I don't know why.And now that I was feeling small I was afried that the teacher will scold me and I would slip.

"Minghao this is the third time we are doing this "the teacher said angrily and kinda pissed.

" I-I am sorry"i said feeling even more small.

"Do it again And do it properly i dont want any minstakes"the vocal teacher said harshly.

I did it again but I messed up once again.

"XU MINGHAO "the teacher yelled at me.

"WHY CANT YOU DO IT PROPERLY "the instructor yelled at me once again.

"You are just useless to be in a group like seventeen"

"You are just disappointing your memebers and fans minghao "

He was yelling at me and calling me all sort of bad things.i know that I am not that good but i try my best.

I was feeling even more small and wanted to slip so bad I can't,I might be kicked out of the group,my memebers would hate me and my fans might be disgusted by me.

"Minghao....just go I don't want to waste my time on you"the teacher said looking pissed off and angry.

"I-i will try once again teacher i-i am sorry"i said while holding back my headspace and teares

"No just dont,I don't want to waste my time on you"the said and left the practice room.

Tears stared flowing down my eyes
After a while I wiped my tears and went to the dorm