babe

*lower case intended"

Ashleigh's point of view

I woke up to the sound of screaming boys in the hallway. what the fuck? can a girl get some sleep? I decided I probably should get up anyways since it's already 11:14. i walked over to the shower and turned it on so I can take one and smell fresh and not like hotel bed sheets. I took a nice cold one to wake me up some more and shaved my legs, private area, and armpits. I put soothing shampoo and conditioner on to make my hair not greasy. getting out of the shower was not fun. I slipped and my hand landed in the toilet which was full of pee from this morning. whoops I forgot to flush.. god now I smell like fucking piss. oh well I'm sure one of the guys have hand sanitizer. I got dressed into some black high waisted shorts, a striped black & white crop top from brandy melville, and a pair on white low top converse. i curled my hair, put on concealer, winged eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I went outside of my hotel room and saw the guys play fighting.
"does anyone smell that piss?" Taylor said.
"hey do any of you guys have hand sanitizer?" I low key asked.
"sure in my room." Nash yelled.
I smiled and followed him into his hotel room and received some good smelling hand sanitizer.
"thank you Nash!" I smiled
"no problem ash!" he responded
we got back out and Taylor looked furious! he walked over to Nash and glared at him. then he came over to me and said
"I have hand sanitizer in my room. so the next time you need some ask me."
"thank you Taylor!" I said!

this kids awkward as hell. why the fuck does he feel the need to wear bandanas. I would rather have Carter shit in my mouth than to look at him. I'm just gonna go to burrito bistro and buy some prune juice. I need the prune juice since I'm constipated and the shit won't come out of my ass. hopefully this will work and the guys don't smell the shit from down the hall cause it smells so fucking bad. I hope when I do I lose at least 6 pounds. I went down there got my juice, went to my room and starting shitting in the toilet. while I was shutting Taylor walked in! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE" I said while trying to cover my nude shitting self.
"THIS IS MY ROOM YOU WEIRDO! WHAT THE FUCK YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT AND DICK" and then I passed out with shit coming out of my ass. maybe I'm dead. I did lose a lot of shit.