bathroom counter🌶

Summary you just got out of the shower and damian just got home.

Warrings-smut

You just put your towel around your body and damian walked into the bathroom and his jaw dropped he started kissing you neck you moaned softly he drops the towel on the floor he picks you up and put you on the counter he started sucking on your boobs then he slowly moved down your chest mm baby don't stop you moan out he drags his tounge down your belly to your pussy he started eating you out oh fuck baby don't stop he started licking you then he stuck one of his fingers inside of you you gasped oh shit baby he started fingering you hard and fast don't stop then he took his shirt and pants off and boxers and started pounding into you oh shit baby you gripped the counter your eyes rolled back into your head your legs starting to shake omg baby don't stop imm about to cum you say damian growls me too baby I'm about to cum he comes inside you you get off the counter and get on your knees and started sucking him off he groans baby you look so good on your knees you start sucking him faster you felt him twitch inside your mouth he cums and you swallow it all he started up a bath and then you both get in and after the bath he carried you to your bed to cuddle up with your man.

I tried on this it was a quick thing I was doing this while shipping for some school stuff.