Jesse Jester

This is an OC of mine.

Backstory:

The circus was running low on audiences because the acts weren't that great and they really only had mostly clowns. So they figured they had to rid of human error to make the acts more interesting.

So the owners told the clowns that they were going to have an eye exam and just get back to work as usual. Then, one by one, they put them under anesthesia and sewed their eyes shut in case they were to accidentally wake up and see what was happening.

Then they were put into another room to be connected to machines. These machines were meant to take orders and perform them perfectly. The goal was to eliminate all human error.

What seemed to slip their mind, though, was the fact that the clowns made great relationships with the kids that the machines couldn't mimic. The clowns would be like blind puppets. NPCs, you could say.

When it was Jesse's turn, the doctors called him into the room and put him under the anesthesia. But for some reason, it didn't work. The doctors (stupidly) were not aware of this, and they continued to sew his right eye shut. It was only when Jesse started screaming in agony that the doctors realized he was actually awake. Jesse tried to pull away from them as his eye was bleeding, but he couldn't until they had finished that eye. As soon as they did, he raced out of there, covering his bloody sewn eye. He ran into the next room where he saw his friends, the only friends he had ever had, being turned into mindless puppets.

Out of rage, vengeance, and stress, Jesse grabbed the axe that was supposedly used for fire safety. With the axe, he slaughtered all the doctors and circus staff aside from his friends. He hoped that they were still there somewhere. Somewhere in the deleted life files in their now blank brains.

From then on, Jesse slowly became more and more insane. He became known as a pshyco killer clown. No one knew why. He never shared because when he did, his insanity only grew.

 He never shared because when he did, his insanity only grew