🌘Opinion on Iris🌒

[50burningace this goes for ya]

Pros:
Iris was and still is one of my favorite characters. And it's not because im like "-oh, he's a really good character-"  or something like that, I genuinely love how well written he is.

EC did a AWESOME job with Iris, Not only did it break a little with the stereotypes and what the MCfnafverse was already, but also to a certain extent the viewer could identify with him.

I say this because in my case as a Mexican i lived (and still do) some of those things and seeing them being portayed and dealt with so REALISTICALLY really got deep to my feelings.

BASICALY.
I love how compared to others like Bryan, Dylan or even Pluto; Iris problems are taken seriously and in a more human way.

Cons:
Sometimes it was boring to watch (for me)

Although I already talked about all the good things and what I loved about the character in the series and as part of the universe itself, it was a shame that some kind of improvement was not seen in him.

Too much potencial that sadly couldn't be used and explored in depth.

Just like the Lore about his partners and Ex-Fiancé, It got forgoten and i belive it was crushial on giving Iris way of acting and mentality a reason and motive.