。・:*˚:✧。𝐘𝟑 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞。✧:˚*: ・

────── °∘✦∘° ──────

────── °∘✦∘° ──────

My mum smiled down at me. 

"Oh, honey I'll miss you very much,"

"Me too mum, I promise to write to you every day," I hugged her. 

My mom, Gen, is a beautiful witch, with long brown hair, and gorgeous hazel eyes. I'm proud to say I got my looks from her. 

She pulled away from the hug and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Bye, sweets," 

"Bye, mum,"

I  went over to my dad and hugged him tight. 

"You take care of yourself, okay?" he said. I nodded with tears in my eyes. Hugging him tightly.

On the other hand, my dad wasn't the best looking but is an amazing man. He's kind, funny, and always says yes to me when mum says no.

I said my goodbyes and then squished past the ton of people crowding around a familiar red train. As I made my way across the platform, I saw a huge group of redheads, with a brunette girl and boy with black hair. I smiled brightly and rushed towards them. 

"Izzy!" one of best friends, Hermione, called out to me as we made eye contact. 

"Herms!" I said. She ran towards me and pulled me in a tight hug. 

"Cant- breathe-" I managed to squeeze out. 

"Oh! Sorry!" she said quickly pulling apart. She then grabbed my arm and then dragged me towards the rest of the group. I saw a pair of green eyes staring into mine. Harry. He looks so good. I mean he always has but he looks...even better. 

"Its not nice to stare, you know?" Harry said with a smirk, I really hope I wasn't blushing. 

"Oh please, what is there to stare at," I lied. 

I pulled him into a hug. He smelt like cinnamon and felt warm. 

"I missed you," I whispered. 

"I missed you too," he said as we pulled apart. 

"Where little Ronny?" I asked, jokingly.

Ron let out a huge sigh. "I'm Here," he grumbled.

"Don't think I forgot about you, Ronald," I said side hugging him.

The train whistle blew loudly and we all grabbed our bags and luggage and headed onto the train. 

"So I kind of blew up my Aunt, I didn't mean to blow her up. I just...Lost control," Harry said as we walked past tons of full compartments.