Chapter 12: Rise Of The Dark Bladers!

It was late at night, the heavy rain pounding against the windows, and a thunderstorm roaring outside.
In his hotel room, Kenny sat on his bed, deeply troubled by their recent encounter with the bey blader wielding an evil bit-beast.
The dark energy radiating from the opponent still haunted him. He hoped they would never run into that person again.
As he pondered, Tyson's loud snoring interrupted his thoughts. Kenny glanced over at Tyson, marveling at how he could sleep so peacefully despite everything.
….

In another room, the thunder roared even louder, and the flashes of lightning illuminated the dark space.

Kana lay in her bed, tossing and turning, her face etched with worry and fear. She was trapped in another nightmare.

She ran frantically down a dark hallway, the heavy footsteps behind her growing louder. Turning a corner, she saw a door and burst through it, gasping for breath. The nightmare became distorted, and she could no longer see clearly. Strikes of green flashed before her eyes, darkness enveloped her, and she felt herself losing consciousness. Just as she heard knocking behind her, everything went black.

Kana jolted awake, her eyes teary and her breathing ragged.
She clutched her pendant tightly and brought her legs close to her chest, trying to calm herself.
Looking out the window at the pouring rain, she wished for the nightmares to be washed away. She didn't understand their meaning and just wanted them to stop.
….

The next morning, the team gathered at the train station. Kenny explained that their travel from London to Paris would be an underground trip and not too long.
As the train arrived, they boarded, finding it empty. They spread out, taking any seats they liked. The train started to move, and the team settled in.
Kai sat alone, while Tyson, Kenny, and Max sat together. Kana sat behind them.
They decided to watch a horror movie featuring Dracula and a werewolf, both defeated by light and silver.
As they watched, Kenny urged them to be quiet as he worked on his laptop. Tyson teased Kenny about being scared, but Kenny retorted that he knew it was all fake, though internally, he did feel a bit uneasy. Tyson and Max chuckled.

Kana behind them was lost in thought, she was doing something, trying to get the nightmare off her mind.
Tyson turned to see his sister engrossed in something. "Hey, Kana, what are you doing?" he called out, making Max turn around as well.

Kana looked up and smiled, mentioning, "I'm writing in my diary about our adventures so far."

Tyson raised an eyebrow, "Diary? Since when?"

Kana laughed lightly, "Yeah, I've been keeping track in it since we started the championships and write whenever I get the chance."

Max nodded approvingly, "That's pretty neat."

Kana smiled, “Thanks.”

Kenny shushed them again, focusing on his work, while Tyson and Max teased him about being scared.

Meanwhile, Ray walked around the train, finding it strange that they were the only passengers. He found a silver coin and decided to let fate decide whether he should return to the movie or freak out about the ghost train. The coin landed on the latter option.

Returning to the team, he mentioned the oddity.
"Uh guys, I think there is something important you should know, the train is like totally empty there is no one on board other than us and the driver."

“That’s strange.” Kana said stopping her pen.

“What do you think happened?” Tyson asked.

“Where are all the passengers?” Max asked.

“That’s what I intend to find out.” Ray said firmly.

Suddenly, the train jerked to a stop, startling everyone.
Kai stood, running to the back, “We’re stuck, go see if the driver’s okay,…i’m going to check out the Navigators cabin.”