CHAPTER FOUR

Andito kami ngayon sa may hills, naglalakad kasama ang kanya kanyang bisekleta, dahil makulimlim ang panahon, salamat sa mga malalaking ulap na tinatakpan ang araw.

We are walking along a dirt path that winds through a field of wildflowers. The sky is a beautiful mix of pink and purple, and the mountains in the distance are silhouetted against the sunset. It's a peaceful and beautiful scene.

I look at the right side and see a vast expanse of green hills, rolling into the distance. They are covered in lush grass and dotted with small yellow flowers. The hills rise up to meet the cloudy sky, creating a sense of depth and grandeur.

I look at the left and see a vast expanse of rolling green hills, stretching out as far as the eye can see. They are covered in lush vegetation, with a few wispy clouds floating above. It looks like a peaceful and serene place.

Tinignan ko ang suot namin na match na match sa kapaligiran. She is wearing a light green, sleeveless dress with a square neckline. It has a fitted bodice and a flowing, A-line skirt. The dress appears to be made of a soft, silky fabric. I am wearing a light green leather jacket, a white t-shirt, white pants, and a black belt.

May dala kaming mga snacks at tubig incase na mauhaw o magutom. Maya maya ay nakarating na kami sa favorite spot namin.

I put our bike beside the trees. She sits on the ground, leaning against the base of the tree, with her eyes closed. The sun is setting in the background, casting a warm glow over the scene. It looks like a peaceful and relaxing moment.

Umupo ako sa tabi niya and kiss her forehead. Sumandal siya sa dibdib ko. "Sana hindi na matapos 'to," aniya.

"It won't"

umiling siya.

We go and dance in a field of wildflowers, the setting sun painting the sky in hues of stunning colors. Her long hair flowing in the breeze. We are holding hands, laughing and twirling, enjoying the beauty of the moment.

"Kung tayo ay matanda na~" she looks at me with her eyes, full of love and a liitle bit of sadness. "Sana’y ‘di tayo mag bago~”

Kumakanta siya habang ako'y nakikinig lang sa kaniya. That was the song she sung noong grade seven kami. Birthday ko 'yon and my father rented a videooke. She was so beautiful that day as well as her angelic voice.

"Kailan man, nasaan ma'y ito ang pangarap ko~" dinikit ko ang noo ko sa noo niya. Ngumiti siya at pinag patuloy ang pag kanta. "Makuha mo pakaya ako'y hagkan at yakapin~"

I smile "Hmmm~"

Lumayo ako nang bahagya sa kaniya nang sikatan siya ng araw. It kisses her hair, bathing it in a warm, golden glow.  The light, filtering through the strands, creates a halo effect, highlighting the soft tones of her hair. It's as if the sun is gently caressing her, leaving behind a trace of its warmth and beauty.

I look at the sun, a fiery ball sinking below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the landscape. Tall, slender trees stand silhouetted against the sky, their branches reaching towards the heavens. The sun's rays shine through the trees, creating a beautiful mix of light and shadow. A paved road winds through the scene, leading the eye towards the distant horizon. The air is still and quiet, promising a peaceful evening.

I face her, and the setting sun paints the scene in warm, golden hues. Her eyes sparkle with love as I gently cup her face, my touch tender and intimate. The background blurs into a soft, hazy landscape, with distant mountains and trees silhouetted against the fading light. The air is filled with a sense of peace and tranquility, a perfect moment captured in time.

We go to the mango tree, sit beneath its shade, and watch the sun paint the sky in hues of orange and gold. The air is warm and still, carrying the scent of ripe mangoes and the sweet fragrance of the earth. A bicycle rests beside us, a silent witness to our shared moments. The vast field stretches out before us, a canvas of green, dotted with the occasional lone tree. 

"No matter how beautiful the sunset is, it still signifies an end." kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi niya.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing," sagot niya saka ibinalik ang tingin sa lumulubog na araw.

The setting sun casts a warm, golden glow as we ride our bikes home. Our silhouettes stand out against the fading light, showing the day's adventures. The sky is a mix of soft oranges and pinks, with wispy clouds drifting by. The gentle breeze carries the scent of wildflowers and the promise of a peaceful evening. The rhythmic click of the wheels on the pavement provides a soothing soundtrack to our journey.

Dahan dahan lang kami nag pipidal ng bike, ninanamnam ang bawat oras na hawak ko ang kamay niya.

Pinarada ko na ang bike sa tabi at pumasok na sa bahay. Nag palit lang ako ng sandong puti at short saka humiga sa sofa.

"I'll cook, Love" napatingin ako kay Sadie.

"You will?" mangha kong tanong.

"Watch me. I am good at it now," aniya saka nag lakad papuntang kusina.

I walk into the kitchen after several minutes, drawn by the tantalizing aroma of something delicious. her hair pulled back in a loose bun, stands at the stove, stirring a pot of what looks like a hearty stew. She holds a small jar of spices in her hand, her brow furrowed in concentration as she carefully adds a pinch to the simmering dish. The kitchen is warm and inviting, filled with the sounds of sizzling food and the promise of a delicious meal.

I hug her from behind, burying my face in her hair and breathing in his scent. The smell of citrus fills the air, a sweet and tangy reminder of the simple pleasures in life. "I'll make orange juice as well," sabi niya habang nakikiliti.

"I will watch you,"