friends to lovers

I'm just chilling in my bed waiting for my boy best friend Jackson to get over. Suddenly I hear DING DONG. Excitedly I get up and run to the door. "I'm finally here" he says. "Took you long enough" you reply. Quickly you both go to your living room to start your weekly movie night. "So y/n what are we watching this time". "Idk it your turn to choose". "Then how about this"? "Are you sure that's like 3 hours long"? "Yep I'm sure". "Okie dokie then". Jackson clickes on the movie. You both sit there silently watching the movie. Around an hour and a half later you wake up.  "Wow I didn't realize I feel asleep... Wait a minute what am I laying on"? You lift your head and relax you were laying on Jackson's chest. Frazzled you scoot away a say"OMG I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you". Jackson quickly replies "no no it's okay... actually it was kinda nice". "Nice"?  "Ya seeing you sleep so peaceful and feel your warm was so nice not to mention your cute..... I didn't mean to say the cute part". "YOU THINK IM CUTE "! "Well ya I guess ". "How come you didn't tell me ". "Well I didn't want to ruin the friendship".  Surprise that he thinks you're cute and enjoyed cuddling with you, you think about if it's worth it to date him. You finally say"if I'm ruining the friendship to date you I want it to be you". "WAIT REALLY"?! "Yep". Jackson skoots closer to and and grabs your face. Slowly he leans in for a kiss. Like magic he kisses you and you feel butterflies in your stomach and it feels like fire works are going off around you. It turns out it was the end of the movie that had fire works.