Prologue

Tcf's time: After they dealt with hunters, after book 2!
TBOAH'S: In the middle of the war, they don't know about the white star.
................................................

He opened his eyes. He had a headache.
He remembers having a meeting, doing his paper work then falling asleep on his desk.

He frowned.
He looked around. He was alerted. This wasn't his room.
He wasn't alone.
He is in some big hall.
He is sitting in a (very) comfortable chair. In front of him, is a big screen.
He knows about this thing.
Playing the VR game and helping his dongseong, he knew a lot about the modern world.
He looked beside him,and breathed a sign of relief.
He wasn't alone.
Alberu can see choi han, Ron, Becroux,Rosalyn,Eurohaben, Mila,Rashael,Bud,Fredo,Tasha,
Witaria, Lock ,Archie and Paeston.
They were waking up.
He didn't see Cale.
But when he turned right,  he wanted to curse outloud.
For Cale's sake!! His reflection was looking back at him!!
He just stayed quiet.
There was a reflection to everyone who was with him.

A few minutes later,

Everyone was tense.
No one was talking.
That was until a letter appeared in Alberu's hand.
Everyone was looking at him.

'Is this how dongseong feel? They are so vicious looking at me like this!!'

Alberu:  It says, hello to people from Nameless one , you are here to react to some funny thing to lighten your mood after the four years war.
As for the others,TBOAH,you are here to watch the life of the other world,how could you win your war and how could you be United.
PS. The time in your worlds has been stoped. And for Nameless one, don't worry about your commander, he is sleeping with his children.

You have to follow this rules,
FOR TBOAH,
Don't use violence or insult anyone from the other words or your soul will be destroyed.
Don't think that what you are being shown is a waste of your times.
And don't pressure your other selves in answering anything they don't want to answer.
You have been warned.
FOR NAMELESS ONE,
Just enjoy some free time!
There is no rule for you!

Silence.

The silence was broken by a sign.

TBOAH looked at their counterparts, who sign at the same time.
There was a look of"Not again.  I am so done. I just want to sleep....."

Alberu looked at his counterpart who looked free. But also stressed and was surpassing a curse.

Bud: Okay. We all know each other,so there is no need for introductions. Let's start.

No one refuses. They looked at the black box.

...............................................

I hope you like it!

I am hungry for more tcf reaction, but sadly,  there is a little few. And I have read them all.
They will react to silly pictures and quotes  ,until I finish my exams, I will make them react to chapters.

I will include some scenes from part 2 but I will warn you before! 

For my other stories,  don't worry I haven't abounded them.
But, like I said, until I finish my exam.

Tell me what you think!!