Parrish part 2

School was finally over and I could go home. Ever since last week in class I and Jordan barely spoke like if he was just a teacher of mine and we never had a moment. The bell had finally rung signaling time to go. I was the last one out of the class.

"y/n" I looked up seeing Jordan.

"What do you want "I rolled my eyes.

"I want to talk"

"And do what play me again like you did last time I should've known it was too good to be true "I struggled getting my bag from the floor since the strap was stuck to the chair. Jordan came up to me grabbing me.

"Listen to me" I stopped myself from trying to get my bag, I looked at him. "I did not play you, after you left that scared the living crap out of me, not that I could get caught but that I can ruin your high school career"

"Why ignore me for a whole week then" Jordan's eyes softened

"Because I rather you hate me then I risking you high school"

"I decide what's better for me not you" I walked back to the door closing it shut. I lock the door before turning back to Jordan. While walking to the door Jordan had moved to his chair.

"What are you doing" I get closer to him.

"Finishing what we started last time" I closed my eyes placing a soft kiss on his lips. Jordan kissed me back bringing me closer to him.

"I've been wanting to do this since last week" His lips crashed into mines with ferocity we stayed like that for a few seconds. Our mouths pull apart only so I can climb onto his chair with him, straddling his torso, feeling his bulge in his pants brush against my inner thigh.

My fingers fiddle with his shirt buttons one by one, while my hips grind against him. When all that's left on his chest is a tight t shirt I dipped into the crook of his neck finding a soft spot of skin and sucking at it.

"Mmm... Jordan "I moan as I lean close to his lips once more.

"Jordan," I moan softly. "Take it off, I want to see you"

I pause for a moment leaning back while he removes its shirt off reveling a toned fit chest. He grabs me back to him rather forcefully, one hand grabbing the base of my head, tangled in hair, and the other crawling under my shirt.

"Your turn, "he whispers, leaning in close, hot breath against my cheek. I lifted my shirt up in the swiftest motion I could letting him get a good look at my cleavage, spilling over my lacy bra.

"Want to know something Jordan "I ask. He raises an eye brow, and slides his hand back around my waist so I could straddle him again. I could feel it just below my still clothed sex.

"Ever since last week I couldn't stop thinking about you, how you can pleasure me" I moan in between drawn out kisses "how I make you so hard just by doing the simplest things"

"With the unfastening of one button, my shorts are undone, and slide easily down my legs leaving my lower body in nothing but a thong. Jordan got up taking off his jeans leaving him in a pair of white briefs. The outline of his member made my sex get wetter

Jordan lifts me onto the edge of the desk placing me down. I threw everything onto the floor of the classroom so i could lay down. I took off my bra letting my breast loose. Jordan looked me in the eye as he slid his hand down my stomach and into my panties. When his fingers dipped into me my eyes closed. He brought his hand up and tasted me.

Jordan went down again this time his face leaving a trail of kisses around my inner thighs. I closed my eyes again feeling Jordan's tongue rolling circles around my clit. My voice was breathy and his hand biting into my hips held me as still as I writhed.

Jordan's mouth soon disappeared from my clit. I opened my eyes seeing Jordan positioning the head of his cock right at my entrance and I instinctively held my breath. With a grunt, Jordan pushes into me, all at once and I couldn't stop myself from squealing in ecstasy. I arch my back my back to allow his entire length to enter me. He starts to begin slow, passionate thrusts, which turns to quick and sloppy

"You're so fucking tight," he says, audibly, and I shudder. My arms swing around the back of his neck and I crash our mouths together roughly, feeling his tongue dive in to move against yours. The kiss was so sloppy. It's not an act of intimacy, but more a need in desperation to intensify the experience. He hooks his arm an arm around my leg, just at the crook of your knee, creating a position perfect to reach the absolute deepest penetration he could. Waves of orgasm wash through me. The walls of my cunt pulse, triggering Jordan at last. His hands dig into my skin as his cock spasms, sending thick streams, of cum into me.

"Shit y/n I didn't wear a condom" I placed my hand on his chest reassuring him.

"I'm on the pill" great relief flooded through Jordan. I gave Jordan another long passionate kiss before hopping off his desk. I grabbed my panties from the floor putting it back on. It was a bit wet I'm going to have to go home quickly to change. Jordan grabbed me from the wrist kissing me again. Jordan started sucking my neck for sure leaving a mark.

"I have to go I have soccer practice in a little" I giggle grabbing my bra from the desk. After getting my shirt and shorts on I was walking in the hallway across from Jordan's class.

"MRS. Y/N" I turn around seeing Jordan running after me. "You left this in my classroom. In his hand was my phone. I look inside of it seeing I was in my contacts list. One of the new contact was Jordan with a heart next to it. I smiled walking out of the building.

I uploaded what!!!! sorry i took so long but heres part two of parrish teacher. I wrote all of this today so can you believe i am tired hope you enjoy and comment who you want next