Chapter Six ♡

Aayansh P.O.V

Last night I came back from Spain and I came to know that my best friend's marriage has been finally going to fix. Today everyone is going to Maheshwari Mansion to fix the date of Aryan and Riya's wedding. Aryan's mom and dad have also called maa and baba.

Me, maa and baba leave for Maheshwari mansion. When we reach there suddenly I get a call from my P.A so I stop and mom and dad start walking towards inside. They did not notice that I was not coming with them.

When the conversation on my call ended, I was walking and suddenly I saw that a girl was talking on the phone. She was wearing a sky blue color suit. She was walking but suddenly her leg went numb.I grab her and pull her towards me.

When I saw her face, I kept looking at her. She looked as if an angel had come from the sky.And when she opened her eyes to look me, it felt as if my world had stopped. Looking into her hazel brown eyes, I feel like drowning in them.There's something inside this girl that's openly checking me out.

I have cleaned my throat so that this girl has come out of the world of dreams because I have recognized this girl, she is the one who threw water on me.

We both shout at the same time "tum".I am saying that this girl is also like her, I don't know who told her that I am here. I asked her

"You reached here too, now you said that you have no interest in me, why don't you do what a girl like you does to get everyone's attention. By the way, tell me who told you I was here." God knows isse kisne bata mere bataya mere baare mein I thought.

"Why do you think you are the king of this place, where is this place left behind you and even if it is so, remember that I have no interest in you also I have no interest in anyone else. Remember this if next time you talk to me like this, you will learn such a lesson. the life of the teacher will always be remembered." She said while showing me her index finger.

How dare she show me her finger?.She doesn't know that I am the king, I thought.

"Hey, she don't know, that's why she said, are you the king of somewhere?." My subconscious mind said

I cleared the girl's misconception and told her that I am the king. But the girl said that maa and baba son is a king, so she does not know that I am there son. So I told her that they are my parents. She was about to say something but maa stop both of us from fighting and there I Know that her name is Ishanvi. She is Riya's best friend.

We all go for a walk. Then the priest comes and tells the date of the marriage. The marriage took place after 15 days. Everyone is happy that finally the marriage is fixed. But Riya's badi mummy spoils everyone's mood. And everyone sees that Ishnavi gets angry after hearing his words, she is about to say something and Riya stops her. This girl always has anger on her nose.

But I liked the way she responded to Riya's badi mummy. Then she told everyone that some important client has come to her office. I was shocked by this girl when she told that it was Riya's special day so she kept the client on hold.

Riya's mother teases her that Riya is her baby. She becomes embarrassed and then goes away. After she went my mother asked to Riya's mother that " Why you call Riya her baby."

To which she replied " Ishu has been very protective towards Riya since childhood. Whenever someone troubles Riya, she teaches them a good lesson. Ishu has been taking care of Riya like her own child since childhood, that is why I have teased her ever so often."