Rules [And Boundaries]

1. Your requests should be related to romance, dating, and the like. But nothing too sexual. I shall elaborate by example below.

Question: Will you go out with me, Sakuya Izayoi?

Or...

Dare: I dare Seiran to ask out Ringo.

You could even roleplay with yourself like this.

Question: *Gives flowers to Yuuka Kazami.*

2. You can request questions/dares that imply themes of yuri or female character x female character, female character x male reader, female character x female reader, genderbend character x female character, and genderbend character x genderbend character. Yes, genderbends.

3. No smut, no lemon. No older x younger, no sibling x sibling, anything generally inappropriate is prohibited.

4. No bullying. No spamming. Also, no requesting the author, AKA me.

5. Make sure to address who your question is for, or moreover specify who shall answer your question. You can address it to a certain group such as the Three Fairies of Light, or the Prismriver sisters. This is a basic rule but this is due to the vast amount of Touhou characters.

I might add some more rules and update this part from time to time, but these are the rules so far.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to your questions and dares. Please feel free to pick anyone from the wide range of characters belonging to Touhou Project.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :3