24🍂

Shehnaaz looked at the girl in his lap who was facing her back toward her..... Tears formed in her eyes but she thought to ignore it.... She refuses to get intimate with him and he brings another girl home.....

That look looked at sidharth who is looking at shehnaaz with cold eyes... She turned her head and looked at the girl almost of her age...

Girl : Aree... Ye to vahi ldki hai na... Jinhe humne aaj dekha tha cafe mein ik ladke ke saath..????? Asked in her  sweet tone....

And shehnaaz widened her eyes... They saw her at a cafe... That too with a boy.... Vo pakka karan hoga... Mtlb sidharth ne mujhe or karan ko saath dekha... Yaaa allahhhhh..... Ab kya kru..???

Lekin mein kya kru..??! Or kyu..???  Vo to vaise hi mujhe wh... And stopped feeling tears in her eyes.... He doesn't care about me... He already thinks of me as a characterless girl...

That girl comes and sits in front of me... And hug her softly...

Girl : hii... I'm prisha..... Sidharth bhai ki sister..... Said happily greeting her.... She thinks like she saw him somewhere but where..???

Sid comes to them and kisses Prisha 's forehead ...

Sid : bacha... You are not fully recovered now... Please take some rest..... Go to your room.... Said in his soft tone....

Prisha nodded her head and left from there.... Sidharth too left from there without even glancing at him.....

Meanwhile shehnaaz stood rooted in her place.... His sister.... Yaa allahhhh.... Maaf krna hume.... Humne ik bhai behn ke rishte ko dusri tarah se socha..... Hum bhi kitne bewakoof hai..... And facepalm herself.....

Lekin ik second..... Ye prisha hai... Yani sidharth ki behn.... And she was the same girl I saw with baaz one day at college... It means ye zinda hai..... And widened her eyes.....

Mashallahhhh... Yaa allah.. Apka lakh lakh shukar hai.... Prisha thik hai..... Baaz ab bach jayega.... Sidharth bhi khush honge.....

no matter what he did with her... But she knows he loves his sister and he misses her... She has seen him go into her room to feel her .. Even he married her just because her brother hurt his sister..... And she did notice his soft tone while talking with her.... She is surely his jaan....

Chalooo.. Ab sab sahi ho jayega..... Prisha thik hai... Sidharth bhi khush ho jayege... Baaz ke sar se bhi guilt utar jayega.... Said happily in her mind.....

And you...????  Sabki zindagi to normal ho jayegi... Lekin tumhara kya.... Said her subconscious mind and smile wiped off her  face ..... Jo allah ko manzoor.... Whisper softly with a sad smile.....

________________________

Shehnaaz prepares lunch for them.... Although workers are back and they insist on making food... But shehnaaz refused... As sidharth gives her duty to make food for him.... So she will do it until he tells her not to....

She goes to his room to call for lunch.... No... It's not the only reason..... She didn't forgive him for what he did.... But she wants to thank him for the dilawar 'case...

She entered the room after knocking it..... As she entered she saw him sitting on the bed reading a file wearing glasses 👓 and no doubt he was looking hot in glasses......

Sid looked up from his file when didn't hear anything and saw her standing there while lost in him.....

She immediately looked down seeing him looking at her... Oh shit.... He caught me.... And close her eyes embarrassingly

Sid : jo bolna hai jaldi bolo.... Pura din nhi mere pass..... Said in his cold tone.....

Sana : um... I wanna thank you...said looking down playing with her fingers....

Sid : kyu..??? Asked uninterested... He didn't remember what he did to her that she has to thank him....

Sana : apne dilawar ko jail beja... Uske liye.... And looked at him... Thankyou sidharth..... Said in a cracked voice with tears in her eyes ....

Sid looked at her teary eyes and looked away....

Sid : I didn't do anything for you..... I did this for that innocent girl who was going to get punished for no reason ...... Said while turning the next page....

Sana : to mera kya kasoor tha..??? Mujhe kis liye saza mili..... Shehnaaz didn't realize when these words rolled down from her tongue.... And she widened her eyes seeing him stiff in his place..... Sorry... She mumbled slowly and left from there....

While Sid froze in his place hearing her.....

Today he goes to pick prisha from sunshine hospital when she demands him to give her a treat as she recovers and also she gets bored for eating the hospital's tasteless food for so many days ....

So they both enter inside the cafe A to Z and there his eyes fall on his wife.... Shehnaaz sitting there with another man... Laughing and talking about something....

She didn't notice him but he did..... And prisha too looked at his brother who was looking at one girl..... She wants to ask him but she knows her brother doesn't like when someone interferes in his life ...

( that's why she didn't ask Sana about her being in the shukla mansion..... She already sees her brother's reaction at the cafe and knows they both are dating maybe..)

Sidharth sat on the table behind there and noticed the commotion .... He feels something in his heart seeing her comfortably with a man who is not he....

He so much wants to go to her and ask her but didn't
....... He didn't want to do any drama here in this cafe......

He files the case against dilawar at the very moment when she talks with him.... He digs out his history and finds out, he is involved in my illegal work... He reports the same to the police and gets him arrested....

And now... What shehnaaz asked her.... Was right..... She was nowhere in the story and yet got punished without any fault..... She was forced to marry him and she did too just to save her that bloody brother.....

Was she in love with someone before marriage.....??? That karan singhania.... Did she know him before their marriage..???? He is a business man obviously he knows karan singhania as they also have big names in the business world but not as big as him.....

What should he do now...??? Should he let her go..?? I didn't know but his heart ached on this thought..... Should I ask her about those photographs..????

.
.
.
.
I know you all want their happy moments... But please... Keep patience... Abhi to bhut kuch hona baki hai.....

Main emotional phase  to abhi aaya hi nhi.. 🥲.....

.

.

.
Stay tuned
Your writer